Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS/LicenseCube Fail - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS/LicenseCube Fail

2»

Comments

• Thanks @vpsnodebox and others for the positive comments about LicensePal!

We'd be happy to offer LicenseCube customers who now need to switch providers the same price that they were currently paying. Just open a ticket with us.

• RandyRandy Member
    edited September 2012

@AD_Jay said: We'd be happy to offer LicenseCube customers who now need to switch providers the same price that they were currently paying. Just open a ticket with us.

WOW. maybe you should get in touch with LC and ask them to move all whmcs license to LP instead

• Yea, can't complain about LicensePal, that they charge VAT is annoying tho.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@William said: Yea, can't complain about LicensePal, that they charge VAT is annoying tho

One has to go by the law... I dont think there are many ppl wishing for taxes, but this is what pays for the relatively better life in EU than in US, for example.
    Once this neocon wave will die out, things will be back to normal.
    M

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I think LicensePal is cheaper than I was paying. We have an owned license I was just having trouble accessing it at the moment I was setting up the vps site and patience is not something I possess. Solved, finally merged our branding as a result.

• @Jarland, i am sure jay will give you a good pricing

• @GIANT_CRAB said: The automation of WHMCS is the selling point but their attitude really turns me down.

True. And I doubt the code they have is pretty. Maybe it's a good thing it's encoded ;) Anyway, just using Blesta now. With v3 coming it's looking good :)

• @mpkossen said: v3 coming

Still coming? Has been a long time since it is *coming out.

• i find blesta, interface is boring and has a few functions that needs to be added

• I thought Blesta is dead?

• No. but its crap

• @Randy said: No. but its crap

I bet you its the most secure out of the leading panels though :) The new version is coming soon and its looking excellent.

• Really<3? will check it out again . thanks!