Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BigScoots.com: Premier VPS hosting at LET prices! While Supplies Last! From $4.00/month! Ride on! :D
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BigScoots.com: Premier VPS hosting at LET prices! While Supplies Last! From $4.00/month! Ride on! :D

BigScootsBigScoots Member
edited August 2012 in Offers

BigScoots is known in the WHT and LEB community as a premium VPS provider. We specialize in industry leading fully managed services that we offer for a fraction of what the the big boys charge!

For a limited time while supplies last, BigScoots is looking to offload remaining room on our premium machines to the LEB and LET community. We invite you to take a gander at our unmanaged offerings, be sure to see what the community has to say about us first ;) I think you will be pleasantly surprised that you will find nothing but 100% positive and glowing reviews, across the web as well as in all of our LEB featured postings.

Lets cut to the chase...

At MINIMUM you will be hosted on:

Dual Intel Xeon Quad-Core E5620 2.4GHz processors
32GB of DDR3-1333 RAM
Raid-10 Protected 15,000K RPM SAS Storage

Check out your ping and download speed while you're at it:
Test IP: 50.31.98.47
Test Download: http://testfile.chi.steadfast.net

All of our hardware is owned and operated entirely by the BigScoots crew and has been since day 1, ~3 years ago. We boast 100% network uptime as our premium Chicago, IL based Steadfast data center has one of the best uptime records in the industry. Read more about our network here: www.bigscoots.com/network

Don't forget about our 24/7/365 ~5 minute meaningful response time support. Our management is second to none, if you feel you need additional assistance at some point down the line, a fully managed upgrade is just a click away. In fact, our unmanaged services we have been told provides better support than fully managed packages offered by our competitors. The only real way is to see for yourself, we've got some of those money back guarantees (which are never actually used ;)) if you still have any doubts!

Onto the packages! :D -- all of which can be viewed nice and neatly on our LEB dedicated page: www.bigscoots.com/leb

• All packages have access to infinity^infinity IPv6 addresses which are available upon request Note: (real number requests only) ;)
  • IRC related activities are acceptable on a case-by-case basis, please drop by our live chat or open a support ticket and ask before signing up.
  • Additional discounts are available for longer term pricing.
  • Instant setup.

LEB128
1 CPU Core
10 GB Disk Space
128MB Dedicated Ram
192MB Burst Ram
300 GB Bandwidth
1x IPv4 Address
SolusVM/OpenVZ
$20.00/Year
http://www.bigscoots.com/leb

LEB256
1 CPU Core
20 GB Disk Space
256MB Dedicated Ram
384MB Burst Ram
500 GB Bandwidth
1x IPv4 Address
SolusVM/OpenVZ
$4.00/Month

LEB512
2 CPU Cores
35 GB Disk Space
512MB Dedicated Ram
640MB Burst Ram
750 GB Bandwidth
1x IPv4 Address
SolusVM/OpenVZ
$6.50/Month

It is our pleasure to stand guard and be ready to serve your every need! Hosting is our passion and we hope that it shows. We are forever thankful that our clients appreciate the services we provide to them and have continued to support us because of it. Please take your time when selecting a host as a poor one can certainly be detrimental to your online presence. Speak to our clients, check our reviews, take a peak at our site, we welcome criticism with open arms and truly believe BigScoots is the right choice for you -- remember, we guarantee it! We look forward to changing your opinion of hosting for the better, just as we have already changed hundreds of others. Experience the difference BigScoots can make for you!

If you are in the market for a managed solution or perhaps a solution with a bit more power, please feel free to check out our brand new and recently upgraded shared, reseller, VPS, hybrid and dedicated hosting solutions at www.BigScoots.com – Chat with us! Call us! E-mail us! or submit a support ticket! In fact, do them all, as well as like us on FaceBook (www.facebook.com/bigscoots) and follow our Twitter (www.twitter.com/bigscoots)! We want to hear from you!

Kindest regards,

BigScoots Crew

Comments

• Didn't this get posted earlier in the day?

• BigScootsBigScoots Member
    edited August 2012

Indeed it did, failure to read directions = repost! :D

• can you fix the link? i'm too lazy for blocking the text > right click > open in new tab things.. :P

• Done :)

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • where is $2.00/month?

• @LAKid said: where is $2.00/month?

Probably the $20/yr offering, but give Scott a break, I'm sure he is still working in the mindset of WHT and all the other offer $1/mo but pre-pay for 5 years upfront. We will corrupt him to the LET ways soon enough ;)

• It is tempting but I just got a ChicagoVPS a few weeks ago... Damn!

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

Nice price . cant help myself to get one

• @lakid Indeed @mitgib is correct, its the $20/year 128mb package. To be honest, $2/month just isn't sustainable with most reputable merchants, otherwise we would allow it, loosing 50% of it to processing fees makes us cringe more than you, I promise that much!

Also, @mitgib thanks for sticking up for me! All these folks picking on the new guy -_-

@jetski_28 We sha'll be here waiting when you're ready, our offer will stand the test of time for all LET users! :D Be sure to check us out next month, promise you wont be sorry ;)

• @Randy -- That's what I'm talkin' about! To be honest, our LEB feature last week has almost sold us out! Act fast! Don't think twice about it!

• Ahaha . i hope i am fast enough ;-) how much is cpanel license and managed suppoet. you should list it clearly ;-)

edited August 2012

@Randy well, LET isn't really the environment to list such addons as the community is far more unmanaged minded :S You can see our packages here: www.bigscoots.com/vps_managed - In an effort to accommodate some sort of deal for the LET community, we could knock off $5 on our managed 512, and $10 off anything higher. Jump into live chat though if you'd like to take advantage of this.

• Well. I am just asking for the sake of the other members. Most of them can manage on their own or get pSM

• @Randy fair enough, so $5 off 512, $10 off 1024 and above. cPanel included in those prices. I don't see much coming from the listing as it is for the LET community only, but be sure to let me know if there is anything else I can clear up for you.

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

Wow. you are mad sir. cpanel comes with those leb plans... everyone who has a reseller account should dump it and get BS LEB. my vote goes to you. will contact you shortly. I am yours ;-)

• @BigScoots said: @Randy fair enough, so $5 off 512, $10 off 1024 and above. cPanel included in those prices. I don't see much coming from the listing as it is for the LET community only, but be sure to let me know if there is anything else I can clear up for you.

what? free cpanel license with those plans?

• Indeed . i wil catch up with ya scott. I lose my mind
    ;-)

edited August 2012

@Randy I think perhaps I am perceived as mad depending on how that is read. If it is read by someone who understands english you would be correct, if it is read by someone who clearly cannot (such as myself) then it could mean an assortment of things.

What I was trying to say is that the plans listed on: www.bigscoots.com/managed_vps for the LET community we can knock off $5 on the 512 and $10 off on anything above it -- on those plans, cPanel is included, yes.

For the plans listed above in this post, cPanel costs what they charge us, $13/month. If you want cPanel you're just better off picking up a managed plan given the discount I just stated makes management almost free.

• Sounds cool scott ;-)

• @Randy said: Sounds cool scott ;-)

You seem very excited, I like your style!

• randy seems to be cooking something

Thanked by 1Randy
    edited August 2012

@jcaleb hm, popcorn perhaps? Maybe a meatloaf? Definitely one of the two.

• i mean cooking up some product/services and looking diligently around for good offers.

Thanked by 1Randy
  • I concur.

• When did your company started?

edited August 2012

August 2010 is when we became registered entity, a little more than a year before was the start of the planning stages.

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

Scott is thebman. he is a good guy ;-)

will fries do<3?

• Only if they are curley :)

Thanked by 1Randy
  • @BigScoots so there is no such thing as $2/m vps?

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

@LAKid said: so there is no such thing as $2/m vps?

Nope