Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need help please!!! :c
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

need help please!!! :c

CaKooooCaKoooo Member
edited February 2015 in General

I just ban of Wable ... because one of my vps received a DDOS attack ... the trouble is that I lost all data on my other servers ..y have not let me back.

Even a notice given to me ... just me ban applied to my account

need 4 vps with 512mb of ram and good connection to South America

I have only servers for small communities ts3 ..

if anyone knows or can help me with this would be eternally grateful ..

thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English

PS: I need as soon as possible ... I'm desperate

Comments

• I dont think that they just removed your vps like that. Do you got any notice from them?

• We actively ban accounts that receive repeat DDOS attacks to protect the uptime of other clients on the servers. It seems you run a lot of gameservers, so you are obviously aware that that type of hosting often attracts attacks, so this is not a suitable service for you. Bye!

This repeat DDOS attacks ..never notify me.....and they ban me

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

No VPS offer to be made from me :) I like my uptime. As for Wable side of the story it looks like user posted the reason Wable gave.

• I can rent you kidechires, have two of those idle which comes with ddos protection.

• really? how much? my email : [email protected]

• kidechires do not have good ping to south america and their ddos protection isn't that good.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • If you want, you can just buy any KVM provider, and then setup a GRE tunnel from a VPS that has DDOS protection. It will increase latency a bit, but will prevent your host from getting a bit upset by the DDOS attacks.

Nexhost and Spartanhost have some DDOS-Protected VPSes in seattle/los angeles/dallas. See if any of them have a nice ping, and buy one of their VPSes along with a non-ddos protected one.

• ok thks for your help

im loking

• What game server on 512mb VPS?

• no idea...i have only ts3 server with 50 players ...

• @Sady said:
    I can rent you kidechires, have two of those idle which comes with ddos protection.

My god man, how many of these do you have?

• nexmarknexmark Member
    edited February 2015

Get a VPS from RamNode W/ the DDoS Filtered IP Addon.

• @CaKoooo said:
    no idea...i have only ts3 server with 50 players ...

Why do they say you run gameservers?

• If you only get occasional DDoS attacks, and don't want to buy a protected VPS you could go with someone like ramnode without a protected IP - they have (very good) auto nullroute.

• @Nekki said:
    My god man, how many of these do you have?

Just 3 mate :)

Could garb far more both times as i was online & say those in stock but avoided that to save my balance :)

• @Sady said:

Could garb far more both times as i was online & say those in stock but avoided that to save my balance :)

How are you always selling them if you only have three?

• @Nekki said:
    How are you always selling them if you only have three?

Got 1 back from @ElChile as his project has been ended while the another is where i was doing some experiments (Playing with virtualizations to be exact) :)