Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SwitchVM - Benchmarks? - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SwitchVM - Benchmarks?

123457»

Comments

• RandyRandy Member
    edited September 2012

@Jack , it will be all cleared by 3/9/2012 I Guess :)- Thanks vincent chan:) you suck.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited September 2012

I am sorry, but I can not keep myself from ROFLing over you. You seriously have got to be kidding me.

This is your what... 5th attempt to start a hosting company this summer? Atleast since I am in this community. You obviously have no idea what you are doing. I will just save you the trouble - just give up. You obviously can not run a hosting business. I am sorry to be blunt, but I am absolutely sure that everyone with some sence in his mind, that was following your threads, will suggest you to run far, far away from this industry. Summer is over, school starts. No point in starting a company for the 2 weeks that are left. And you should really go back and read all your comments:

• I am starting a company, I will resell
    • I won't start a company
    • I will start a company
    • Got kicked out of my DC, I got no idea what to do, school starts. Education is important. I will be back years after
    • I am happy to inform you that switchvm will be launching again. Please encourage me!

And less than 24 hours later:

-

@dominicl said: I don't think there's any point. Obviously people don't want me to start so nobody's gonna buy anyway.

Of course noone is going to buy from you. You already screwed it up even before starting. Also I am sure that you thought that once you launch it, you will be profiting from the second day, despite the fact that we all told you that you would need to wait months before even covering your costs.

You should just go to school, get experience, get even more experience.. And come back in a couple of years and all will be forgoten. Hopefully you will get my point from my post and not repeat your mistakes, as they were all pointed out in my post, just read between the lines :)

• poor you, look at your avatar

• SimpleNodeSimpleNode Member
    edited September 2012

@dominicl
    Nothing ever was here.... r..r...r..r...r....rrright?

:(

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

That wasn't a dedi, and that was because someone hacked my MC server I believe

• @Randy said: poor you, look at your avatar

Why? :o

• So will SwitchVM be launching or not, where will you be advertising, and crucially, will you be offering refunds?

@jhadley said: So will SwitchVM be launching or not, where will you be advertising, and crucially, will you be offering refunds?

Well, people have told me there's no point and nobody will purchase as far as I can see...

• Wait a minute. this thread was closed a minute ago? O_o

@Jack, No, i did not see anything :) right @SimpleNode :)

• RandyRandy Member
    edited September 2012

@dominicl said: Well, people have told me there's no point and nobody will purchase as far as I can see...

LOL? the internet is big,

@SimpleNode, how did you get your hands on that?

Yeah that was a while ago when I was working at AH, but yeah definitely I agree with you

• @SimpleNode said: Nothing ever was here.... r..r...r..r...r....rrright?

:(

I didn't see anything :x

• @NanoG6 said: I didn't see anything :x

yeah, i, @Jack and @SimpleNode did not see anything too :)

• @dominicl said: Well, people have told me there's no point and nobody will purchase as far as I can see...

As i said earlier, you need to have a something that makes people purchase your servers. Something unique like an uncommon location or so. If you are the 500th provider in the US why should someone host with you rather than with an established company?

• SimpleNodeSimpleNode Member
    edited September 2012

@Jack @Randy

I'm very sorry for what happened here tonight. One of our staff members started using this account for more personal use and forgot that he was representing the brand.

The staff member is friends with Dominic and they had discussed this a few nights back, which is where he got the image from.

We have talked it over with said staff member and he has admitted his mistake. We're working internally to make sure this never happens again. I do really apologise for this as it's very unprofessional.

EDIT: I made a mistake and he was a client in the ticket.

I'm very sorry for what happened here,

Thomas S and the rest of Simpleno.de

• @SimpleNode

No, that was when he got the refund from us. He was our client.

Thanks for the apology @SimpleNode

• @SimpleNode said: No, that was when he got the refund from us. He was our client.

wut LOL

This discussion has been closed.