Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1 CPU, 1GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, 1IPv4, UnMetered Bandwidth* $7/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1 CPU, 1GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, 1IPv4, UnMetered Bandwidth* $7/mo

ChurchillChurchill Member
edited February 2015 in Requests

*I'll take a ridiculously high transfer cap (10TB or something) as well. 1gbps preferred, 100mbps is OK.

VPS or Dedicated.

Reasonable offers will be explored. I have wiggle room in my price points.

Comments

• Location?

• Your last request was 10TB for $10, and this one is just as ridiculous..

Thanked by 2noaman Gunter

• Try 7 times that amount.

• vpslegend said: 127.0.0.1

Great ping from anywhere in the world.

Thanked by 2Janevski lifehome
  • @wych said:
    Location?

I'm open to either Europe or US. Prefer US

@Riz said:
    Your last request was 10TB for $10, and this one is just as ridiculous..

Not ridiculous in the slightest. I've already got one offer that's reasonable. This is all about negotiation. If you don't ask you won't get offers. Is this site not about that?

I settled with Hubic for storage after people pointed it out for a price point that was amicable. This was shown to me by someone who was interested in showing alternatives not in crapping all over my thread.

Thanked by 1geekalot
  • i83i83 Member
    edited February 2015

Churchill said: I'm open to either Europe

We can offer this in France;

2x E3 Xeon Cores,
    1gb RAM,
    Unmetered Gigabit Connection,
    1TB RAID Protected Storage.

$38/m, not near your request but its non-oversold and your resources are dedicated.

• Well for 10 USD thats possible , but OpenVZ

• @Churchill said:
    *I'll take a ridiculously high transfer cap (10TB or something) as well. 1gbps preferred, 100mbps is OK.

I'd try and get a Kimsufi/Delimiter Dedi.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2015

1TB HDD for $7 is simply not possible on a VPS.

• @ZweiTiger said:
    Well for 10 USD thats possible , but OpenVZ

that's fine.

@AnthonySmith said:
    1TB HDD for $7 is simply not possible on a VPS.

Alternatives are acceptable.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

the closet you will get price wise in a kimsufi as others have said.

• @AnthonySmith said:

In case kimsufi's lowest priced servers are out of stock then Dedibox XC from online.net would be the best option:

http://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-xc

• I can probably work something out with you for $20/month.

• ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
    edited February 2015

https://www.byteonsite.com Thats 1TB. The cheapest what i ever find

• @ZweiTiger said:

They are CLOSE. 512mb of RAM may work. The price is $10/mo which is a good deal and I get all the other bells and whistles. Thanks for this!

• @AnthonySmith said:

I chk'd kimsufi and they are all gone :(. Shame. Those looked like decent systems.

How are those VIA systems from online.net? Any good?

• smansman Member
    edited February 2015

@Churchill said:

Why even bother attaching a price when you are not even in the ballpark?

• I can offer all of that but with only 80GB of disk space.

1TB Will cost you MUCH more then that!

• @Churchill said:

Please keep in mind, Bytes on site comes with 1 TB of data transfer, while you ask at least for 10TB.

• @ZweiTiger said:

Thanks for the recommendation.

@sirmbhe said:

1TB outbound. Unmetered inbound. The protected storage servers are meant for backups so we limit the outbound transfer.

• @sman said:
    Why even bother attaching a price when you are not even in the ballpark?

Did you miss the part where I have had 3 offers, 2 recommendations/referrals, and more information to gather? Why would you, and others, come into this threads and crap all over the place saying "OH ITS NOT POSSIBLE!!" when that is CLEARLY not the case.

Is the art of negotiation dead? Is it not taught anymore? If you don't ask you won't receive. If you are not willing to budge you won't get anywhere. As others have shown I have to up my price point to 10-15$ range and I can find a deal.

Bottom line: If you don't have anything useful to say, stay out of the thread.

@vdnet said:
    1TB outbound. Unmetered inbound. The protected storage servers are meant for backups so we limit the outbound transfer.

I did check out your services , unfortunately they do not match my needs. Thank you for the offer.

Thanked by 1geekalot
  • cassacassa Member
    edited February 2015

@vdnet Cart doesn't work, same for email.

Success: New product added to cart.

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Extra content at the end of the document in Entity, line: 2 in /mnt/ssd/home/virtualcomplete/VirtualComplete/Core/XML/XML2Array.php on line 50
    error Error: XML Conversion Error: [XML2Array] Error parsing the XML string.. Caller: /mnt/ssd/home/virtualcomplete/Web/Accounting/Common/Cart.php Error Line: 16

• @cassa said:
    vdnet Cart doesn't work, same for email.

> Success: New product added to cart.
    > 
    > Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Extra content at the end of the document in Entity, line: 2 in /mnt/ssd/home/virtualcomplete/VirtualComplete/Core/XML/XML2Array.php on line 50
    > error Error: XML Conversion Error: [XML2Array] Error parsing the XML string.. Caller: /mnt/ssd/home/virtualcomplete/Web/Accounting/Common/Cart.php Error Line: 16
    > 

Thanks for the notice. We just upgraded the CP to PHP 5.5, looks like it broke the XML plugin we use. I'll revert it back to PHP 5.4, should be fixed within the hour.

• @vdnet said:
    Thanks for the notice. We just upgraded the CP to PHP 5.5, looks like it broke the XML plugin we use. I'll revert it back to PHP 5.4, should be fixed within the hour.

Working again, but the 1TBFOR7 doesn't works.

• vdnetvdnet Member
    edited February 2015

cassa said: Working again, but the 1TBFOR7 doesn't works.

1TBFOR7 is an expired special. We haven't introduced any new offers since then, I apologize for any confusion. The 1TB plan is $10/month or $100/year.

We'll have some new offers available next month when we launch some more systems.

• @i83 said:
    $38/m, not near your request but its non-oversold and your resources are dedicated.

Where will this server be located in France? South of France is it ?

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

What is this bandwidth to be used for?

• @Hassan said:
    What is this bandwidth to be used for?

Data transfer between systems using replication. Does it matter?

• Looks like my current provider is going tits up. Anyone got a plan in my price range? I could do kimsufi for $14/mo, I've got a few months to play around with different systems.