Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Build an service VPN
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Build an service VPN

AisheeAishee Member
edited February 2015 in Help

Hello all,
I want build an system VPN service multi location in world. Can you give me some suggestions.
Thanks.

Comments

• @Aishee said:
    Hello all,
    I want build an system VPN service multi location in world. Can you give me some suggestions
    Thanks.

Your going to need ips and build an automatic set up system for your billing system of choice..

Thanked by 1Aishee
  • aglodekaglodek Member
    edited February 2015

@Aishee said: I want build an system VPN service multi location in world.

Why?

I'm really trying to help here. Before you embark on this journey, you really need to think hard and answer this question first: why do you want to do this (as opposed to other business opportunities available)? What's your advantage in this area (that makes it likely you'll succeed in this business)?

Thanked by 1Aishee
  • VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@Aishee, is this for personal use or are you wanting to set this up as a fully fledged service where users can sign up? Feel free to drop me a PM if you need any advice.

Thanked by 1Aishee
  • @liamwithers said: Aishee, is this for personal use or are you wanting to set this up as a fully fledged service where users can sign up? Feel free to drop me a PM if you need any advice.

Good question. I'd assumed from the OP that it's a commercial service undertaking, which may not be the OP's intention however.

Thanked by 1Aishee
  • AisheeAishee Member
    edited February 2015

@aglodek said:
    I'm really trying to help here. Before you embark on this journey, you really need to think hard and answer this question first: why do you want to do this (as opposed to other business opportunities available)? What's your advantage in this area (that makes it likely you'll succeed in this business)?
    @liamwithers said:
    Aishee, is this for personal use or are you wanting to set this up as a fully fledged service where users can sign up? Feel free to drop me a PM if you need any advice.

Thanks, I navigate to the user as a student, I would not think of business services.
    Now, service is free for student.

Thanked by 1aglodek
  • Some suggestions~

• Aishee,

basically you just need to setup freeradius with PPTP auth
    http://safesrv.net/setup-pptp-and-freeradius-on-centos-5/

http://safesrv.net/freeradius-vpn-module-for-whmcs/
    You may want to check that out if you want to sell VPN and provide billing services and accounting

Thanked by 2Sokaris07 Aishee
  • Some suggestions~

• I created my own a few months ago, using codeigniter framework, functions good.. but does not have the billing side done yet, can easily be achieved. I work full time and don't have enough time available to do it on my own.

Currently have DO instances just idling for past few months with the work on it..

I'll show you, just drop me a PM.

Thanked by 2Aishee obh_ridwan
  • @Jacob said:
    I created my own a few months ago, using codeigniter framework, functions good.. but does not have the billing side done yet, can easily be achieved. I work full time and don't have enough time available to do it on my own.

Currently have DO instances just idling for past few months with the work on it..

Thanks! Skype of you???

• We are currently building a windows custom login client, along with android/ios apps.

My suggestion is that there are lots of demand for those who want smart DNS and vpn that connect directly through the router... you might want to explore that area

Thanked by 1Aishee
  • @Zendoboi said: My suggestion is that there are lots of demand for those who want smart DNS and vpn that connect directly through the router...

Wut?

• @Jacob said:
    I created my own a few months ago, using codeigniter framework, functions good.. but does not have the billing side done yet, can easily be achieved. I work full time and don't have enough time available to do it on my own.

can you give me your skype id ?. i want learn how to built it for may research only.

• I have a system like this feel free to send me your Skype and i can show you.

• ZendoboiZendoboi Member
    edited February 2015

@aglodek said:
    Wut?

something like unotelly.com

Thanked by 1aglodek
  • Some suggestions~