Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVL Gaming Redesign, $3.75/mo KVM SSD plans 1TB Bandwidth 25% off sale!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EVL Gaming Redesign, $3.75/mo KVM SSD plans 1TB Bandwidth 25% off sale!

EVL Gaming recently completed the redesign of its website, and to celebrate is offering 25% off all SSD KVM VPS services with coupon code NewWeb

About EVL Gaming, LLC

We've been providing gaming and VPS services since 2011, and have always owned 100% of our hardware and networking equipment. Our clients also believe that we offer some of the best support in the industry as we never turn anyone away, and always point them in the right direction if they get lost or stuck in their VPS!
EVL Gaming, LLC is registered and is in good standing with the Arizona Corporation Commission since July 2011.

Server Specs

Our SSD nodes run on Opteron 12 core CPU's at 2.7Ghz. The servers also use RAID 10 SSD arrays for a huge boost in IOPS and transfer speeds! All of our servers utilize Supermicro enterprise grade motherboards, chassis, and power supplies.

SSD 512mb KVM

• CPU Cores: 1 @ 2.8ghz
  • Memory: 512mb / 1024mb swap
  • Disk: 11GB RAID 10 SDD
  • Bandwidth 100mbps / 1TB Transfer
  • OS: Linux Only (contact us for a custom ISO, Windows is not allowed on this plan)
  • IP's: 1 (add up to 3 IP's)
  • Kansas City, MO
  • Price: $3.75/mo after coupon code "NewWeb"
  • Order Page
  • Port Restrictions: SMTP (25) blocked
  • E-Mail verification is required prior to checkout
  • Manual order acceptance may be required

View all of our VPS Plans

Questions?
Please feel free to contact our sales team and they'll be glad to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have about us!

Comments

• bersybersy Member
    edited February 2015

Check dropdown styles http://i.imgur.com/ayoJ0f7.png And I can't find promo input field.

• @bersy said:
    Check dropdown styles http://i.imgur.com/ayoJ0f7.png And I can't find promo input field.

Thanks for letting me know about that. What browser are you using? I haven't seen that issue before and don't see it now on Chrome v40

At checkout you must enter your email, verify it, and then you are able to enter the promo code.

• Chrome v40 too, click "Edit Configuration" and you will probably see this bug.

• Please be aware EVL Gaming is not accepting anymore european customers (because of the VAT issue). Except that, good provider.

• @hostingwizard_net said:
    Please be aware EVL Gaming is not accepting anymore european customers (because of the VAT issue). Except that, good provider.

That is correct, we do not allow orders from the European Union.