Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why did you start your own hosting company, what motivated you and what makes you special? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Why did you start your own hosting company, what motivated you and what makes you special?

13»

Comments

• @KuJoe said: Wish I never sold it. :(

I visited the link and found this "I would also like to point out that I have 2 custom file scanners (both are rather simple and pretty CPU intensive so I have them run at nights) that scan for various files such as: Proxy sites, Nulled scripts, Shell/Hacking scripts, Mail bombers, Torrents, RapidLeech, high risk extensions, and other various illegal content."

Do you also do this on ANY of your services in securedragon? that is rather unpleasant.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@hAwNerk said: Do you also do this on ANY of your services in securedragon? that is rather unpleasant.

I do run a similar scanner on our shared hosting server. On our VPS nodes I run a very basic scanner for specific scripts. Neither take up much CPU and both have saved me a lot of headaches. :)