Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can you call this a website with high traffic or not? CloudFlare Analytics of last 30 days inside.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can you call this a website with high traffic or not? CloudFlare Analytics of last 30 days inside.

Comments

• I wouldn't.

Thanked by 2Cakey Mark_R
  • Nope

• @Nomad @Jazzy8999 How about when considering the fact that the domain is only 4 months old?

• Jingling helps you a lot :P

• @Jazzy8999 I am not using anything like that and this is the first time i heard about Jingling .

• NomadNomad Member
    edited February 2015

@rahulks
    Still, that doesn't put it in the high traffic website category.
    That only makes it, "good traffic for such a new domain"

Thanked by 1rahulks
  • This isn't a high traffic site.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

With 2392 visitors / month doing 63789 page visits (exluding bots/threats/crawlers/tools) its an average of 26-27 pages per users.

Even I have more visitors / month (not that many pageviews) so depending on what type of websites that is, it's either going for a great start or you have paid visitors on it.

• Every person thinks differently about it. Myself i consider high-traffic website a website with at least 10,000 visitors per day. This is some number when you start to care a lot about what's you doing with this (at least you should). I like to work with such websites, because it's much more powerful to see, that your help bring a lot to website owner. Though the most cool websites are websites with millions of visitors per month.

• As Profforg and others said, it depends on the type of website and I wouldn't consider 66thousand over 30 days as a large amount. - 2.2K a day minimum of which is alright for 4 months I guess.

Although I barely look at mine I got intrigued to do so looking at this thread just to wonder what my stats actually are.

• It depends on what you consider high...

• LeeLee Veteran

You can't just look at the numbers and decide whether it's high or good. I could have 10,000 visitors and you 1,000 but your engagement makes what you have much more effective than my site. Aside from anything else use a more informative view such as google analytics to see what is really happening.

High in comparison to someone elses website is not going to help you.

The traffic is growing, which is good. Why is it growing though? Why the spike in traffic, did you post/offer something that got shared resulting in better traffic returns leading to the spike?

Website traffic has so many elements that if you really want it to be meaningful you must understand what it is telling you. Getting lots of visitors but they are not staying more than a few seconds, why? What are their entry/exit points, why?

Understand your traffic and you can control growth, get more visitors.

• Even if they payed 1$/visitor it'd still be small pie.

Looking from a tech perspective it's insignificant. Even a 15 years old single processor notebook with lousy config could serve that traffic.

• Nope, 2400 unique visitors for 1 month isn't a high number.

• lol @jbiloh can we see the stats for LET / LEB from cloudflare, please!

• ProfforgProfforg Member
    edited February 2015

Mun said: lol @jbiloh can we see the stats for LET / LEB from cloudflare, please!

That's easy to grab stats like that. LET has 1.8M monthly visitors and 7.2M monthly page views (estimately). CloudFlare do not count page views, but what is called Page Views is total number of requests combined for all resources, so it should be very much. I assume in CF analytics monthly "page views" should be something like 20M (but it can vary a lot, from 10M to 500M).

P.S. LET disabled CloudFlare a week ago.

• Profforg said: but what is called Page Views is total number of requests combined for all resources

Interesting as they also have an request count which doesn't exactly follow into the page views, http://i.imgur.com/4AvJgcr.png

Oh so many DDoS attacks per month is fun.

• Cakey said: Interesting as they also have an request count which doesn't exactly follow into the page views, http://i.imgur.com/4AvJgcr.png

Well, at least, 'page views' counts some different way because it's number differs a lot (higher) than the number of real 'page views' which hit PHP (for example).

• Let the bragging begin: