Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Additional IP Config in Hetzner : Messed UP - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Additional IP Config in Hetzner : Messed UP

2»

Comments

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Oh, Forgot to tell. My one is Xen Virtualization whereas yours is KVM !

• Can you install Proxmox? With Proxmox, KVM + additional IP with MAC works without any problem.

• xen running without any problem, using virtualizor

http://www.jazzy.web.id/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/virtualizor-xen.jpg

• This is a test.
    New Line

• @mpkossen said:
    This is a test. New Line

One of those precious moments in which Markdown shows all of its beauty... :)

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • mpkossenmpkossen Member
    edited February 2015

@Amitz said:

This is on a live server? Oh shite.

Hmm, seems to be. Well, no harm done. All seems to work just fine.

Okay, at last. Virtualizor Team could make the IP Working. I haven't got time to explore what they have changed. Will post here the things they changed.

I tried to Pay an invoice at Hetzner but it seemed that they only charge My Card, because couldn't select PayPal Balance on the Payment. Any idea? @myhken @Jazzy8999

• myhkenmyhken Member
    edited February 2015

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL: Don't know, I pay my Hetzner servers with paypal. So you maybe missed a setting at the signup process or something?

• Open ticket for that. When I orderd my server from server bidding, I had PayPal payment. Because they don't allow automatic payment with PayPal, I changed payment to CC. Now, when I check, there's no option to revert back to PayPal. So, I think it need manually activation.

• hello
    i'm installed VMware Esxi
    now i'm create a vps on it's and install CentOS 6
    i'm try a add network
    but it's not worked
    could u please help me?

thanks