Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostingSquad Closing - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostingSquad Closing

Comments

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

@damian before you start suggesting you will treat customers better let's have a period of you guys not needing data centre moves!

School holidays or not he has exited the business in a professional way and for this he deserves some minor credit.

• VictorVictor Member
    edited August 2012

Props to Randy for doing the right thing and offering refunds. Hopefully he has learned something from all this and his next venture will be more well planned. :)

Thanked by 1Randy
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@Jack

Yup, I had a VPS with shawn, but shortly after it god deadpooled.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2012

@Boltersdriveer said: Note that I never ran BH, @Randy. I only had the domain and it was run by a different guy.

Yup, I was with Neo at BoltHub for a little while, it was Shawn running it if I remember, then he started SleekHosts. Those were what you call true kiddy hosts.. but meh, times move on.

Edit: Neo already said that.. lol

• @Victor said: Props to Randy for doing the right thing and offering refunds. Hopefully he has learned something from all this and his next venture will be more well planned. :)

i will be back :)

@Randy said: i will be back :)

Not too soon bro..

• @Infinity said: Not too soon bro..

i just come back and comment on this one :) could be a few years time

@Randy said: i just come back and comment on this one :) could be a few years time

Make sure you plan it well and get others on your team to help you.

• @Randy maybe consider working for a provider first. Learn things from more experienced people

Thanked by 2Infinity SDH_TREXTOR
  • @jcaleb said: @Randy maybe consider working for a provider first. Learn things from more experienced people

i know what to do, no need to teach me :) :P

@Randy said: i know what to do, no need to teach me :) :P

You obviously didn't know what you were doing when you were running TheHostingSquad..

• I just said maybe

• zhuanyizhuanyi Member
    edited August 2012

@Taylor said: @Damian Wants to be a windows VPS provider (:

Why not start your own Windows business line? Post something here and I am sure people will buy if the price is right :)

• @Infinity i mean next time ;-)

• AsadAsad Member

@Randy I thought you were going?

• Ahaha yes. its time::-|;-)

Thanked by 1Asad
  • PatsPats Member
    edited August 2012

@Randy said: cya people. @jarland and M, you shall always be my personal doctors

basket you... i charge way less than jarland.. i accept S$.. contact me first.. :D

but then, i'm bit sad with your decision.. next time if you need some help/advice, do let me know bro..

• U rape me de:-P then tok my money. u think i dont know? u ah long:-X

• I'm glad you decided to do the right thing Randy.

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

But i want to repeat this: i will be back and it will be better. howver should i use the name name? I kinda like thehostingsquad ;-)

• @Randy Use the same name, because we all know you here anyway.

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2012

Its your choice. You've already mucked your rep up completely, although if you can rebuild that rep that you may or may not have had, then use the same name. It's up to you. Nobody else but you.

• Ahh. jarlandandMHostingSquad

• TazTaz Member

Don't use hosting squad, same email and etc. Your reputation is really fudged and with a simple Google search, things become more funky.

Start clean, start fresh. Maybe offer shared hosting with cpanel? Would be a lot easier for you than maintaining higher level service.

Best of luck and see you next summer.

• Hey i wont be a summer host (shh)

• Killninjahost.com. Yeah i guess. i willl cya then

• killsummerhosts.com will be even better :)

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy
  • PatsPats Member

@Randy said: U rape me

hey.. however cute u are... i'm not that type... :p

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • PatsPats Member
    edited August 2012

@httpzoom said: @damian before you start suggesting you will treat customers better let's have a period of you guys not needing data centre moves!

School holidays or not he has exited the business in a professional way and for this he deserves some minor credit.

summer love again with Damian ? or its eternal love?? :)

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

I think using the hostingsquad would be a good idea, because if you dont everyone's gonna job on your back and say "oh look xyz has opened again under a different name".

When you do it again start quietly and avoid this place until someone realises next time your doing a good job**

**If you are doing a good job :)

Thanked by 2NanoG6 Randy