Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$49 XEON E3s - ALL ACROSS THE US - AMAZING PRICING, LIMITED AVAILABILITY
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$49 XEON E3s - ALL ACROSS THE US - AMAZING PRICING, LIMITED AVAILABILITY

BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
edited February 2015 in Offers

ReadyDedi is selling extremely cheap dedicated servers all around the US at just $49 per month with fast deployment, 24-72 hours.

https://readydedi.com/clients/cart.php?gid=5

These servers are provided through ColoCrossing. We have clean IP addresses available.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Thanked by 1Milkmoron

Comments

• Interesting, are you just reselling ColoCrossing hardware or do you have your own gear?

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited February 2015

Well, at least you are now being open about who you resell.

leckley said: Interesting, are you just reselling ColoCrossing hardware or do you have your own gear?

He's just a middleman, for sure.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Just reselling , I've used them for 2 months before deciding to resell , I see that GVH spoils their name but they're giving quite the performance and uptime so planned to resell.

• Will I be able to get a larger block like a /28 or /27?

Yes you can get as many IPs as you want. You just need to submit a ticket and we will get it for you. They are 30 cents per month per IP address in all locations.

• I just ordered one and opened a ticket for the IP block.

• Since its not mentioned anywhere, what about IPMI?

edited February 2015

@Crogic Thank you for choosing Readydedi. I don't see a ticket under your account yet, could you please resubmit?

@isalem IPMI is provided free of charge to all clients. No setup fee.

Thanked by 1isalem
  • I just did. Thank you

• Why you don't give the specs and prices

• only fixed configurations?
    Can we add HDD - Raid - more IP etc?

These are only fixed configurations if you need a custom Quote please open a ticket and we'll get back to you. @mashokk369

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@BharatB said:
    Just reselling , I've used them for 2 months before deciding to resell , I see that GVH spoils their name but they're giving quite the performance and uptime so planned to resell.

This confuses me, are you reselling boxes from GVH or straight from CC?

@mikho said:

Its through HVH.

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

BharatB said: Its through HVH.

Aha. The famous clusterf**k.

• @Host4Geeks said:

Nothing wrong with HVH. Been with them for a while and its better than other providers i've been with previously.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish

@Host4Geeks said:

Being a provider I think you must mind what you speak this kind of talk has handed me down the lane back in the days , however I've used the service for 2 months ++ before even deciding to provide. If you've got issues with them its your problem and please justify your comment with proofs in public.

Thank you.

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2015

BharatB said: Being a provider I think you must mind what you speak this kind of talk has handed me down the lane back in the days , however I've used the service for 2 months ++ before even deciding to provide. If you've got issues with them its your problem and please justify your comment with proofs in public.

Thank you.

You may want to re-read my post. It does not refer to the quality of service, support or network. There is no reason for you to be defensive about it. I was merely referring to the simple fact that you initial post states:

These servers are provided through ColoCrossing.

And then

Its through HVH.

What next? It's through GVH / VelocityServers and the others whose name I do not even recall.

@Host4Geeks said:

well Mr. Kushal I don't want to further comment as I've already experienced that cut throat experience people try to show here.

• Host4Geeks said: What next? It's through GVH / VelocityServers and the others whose name I do not even recall.

This is not needed. Officially, HVH is owned by CC and we all know about the rumors having to do with GVH that have not been till know confirmed. If you want to bash another provider, do it if he offers a crappy server, telling lies to the forum about an offer or is unreliable to his clients. Saying that he resells from CC meaning HVH (it is the excact same company) is not a lie.

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • acidpukeacidpuke Member
    edited February 2015

@BharatB

San Jose link has no order info...is that sold out?

@acidpuke said:
    BharatB

San Jose link has no order info...is that sold out?

Try again.

• Can you offer some test ip ?

• What is the price for addon ip?

@catding said:
    Can you offer some test ip ?

Which location ?

• Seattle and LA may be interested.
    And going to do VPN usage. How do you handle abuse cases? Some of my clients may disaby our rules.

@BharatB said:
    Which location ?

• Is Windows 2008 Server available for install? and can I bring my own license?

@innoideas said:
    Is Windows 2008 Server available for install? and can I bring my own license?

Ofcourse.

@catding said:
    Seattle and LA may be interested.
    And going to do VPN usage. How do you handle abuse cases? Some of my clients may disaby our rules.

We don't entertain such cases even 1 abuse case will lead to server termination / ip cleaning fee.