Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

InceptionHosting 128MB XENPV Special available for transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

InceptionHosting 128MB XENPV Special available for transfer

AsimAsim Member
edited August 2012 in Offers

I am selling my InceptionHosting 128MB XEN PV VPS having the following specs

• 128MB Memory / 256MB Swap
  • 15 GB Disk Space
  • 250 GB Bandwidth
  • 1 x IPv4
  • SolusVM / XEN PV
  • Hosted on "Node 4" in Netherlands location

Billing and Currency: €6.00 EUR Quarterly
Next Billing date: 14/10/2012 (14th October, 2012)
TEST IP for NL: 89.207.135.1

This is a special plan that I bought on 14/10/2011 but now I am letting this go for €4 payable in my PayPal account. Let me know if someone's interested.

@AnthonySmith has agreed for the transfer; he prefers a current customer but if you are not InceptionHosting's customer, please create an account there first and ask to make sure they have no issues

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Why is this on offers ? Gee, one VPS for transfer...
    M

• @Maounique: because it's an offer?

• AsimAsim Member

@Maounique transfers are always in OFFERS; last time I checked. Unsure if the rules changed overnight :D

• @AnthonySmith
    I'm interested but don't see a way to create an account without actually ordering.

• AsimAsim Member

@connercg How about placing an order (whatever order) and not paying for it. Then contact support and if everything's OK. We can proceed

• I did -- I put in the notes I was doing it to create an account for a VPS transfer. I find it odd MaxMind flagged me for review (first time for everything I guess). I got the call and entered the PIN as requested. I am willing to do whatever @AnthonySmith feels necessary to verify me as a new client.

Maxmind, it could be the fact I am using a Verizon 4G air card which shows my IP from OH and not WV. Our firewalls is less than forgiving so I LET on my 4G during breaks and lunches.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@connercg I spotted the notes :)

I will just wait for the go ahead from Asim to move it.

• AsimAsim Member

Sold to @connercg

Thanks @AnthonySmith for the FREE transfer :D

Thanked by 1connercg