Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Upgrade completed - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Upgrade completed

Comments

• adygadyg Member
    edited August 2012

@gsrdgrdghd said: Poops to you for sticking to your TOS!
    Thanked by (1): Randy

That "sarcasm" tag never got implemented, huh?

Thanked by 1TheHackBox
  • RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

Allright, you want Migration? Fine. but when i am doing it slow dont blame me ( dont wish to migration as customer may get mad at me for doing it slow.)

• adygadyg Member

@Randy said: Allright, you want Migration? Fine. but when i am doing it slow dont blame me

Looking forward to the "Ooops... I think I lost all my client's data... What do?" thread.

• @adyg said: Looking forward to the "Ooops... I think I lost all my client's data... What do?" thread.

lol

• @adyg said: Looking forward to the "Ooops... I think I lost all my client's data... What do?" thread.

i cant wait for that to happen too

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

i will start pounding on you then @Zen :)

• Shane_ElmoreShane_Elmore Member
    edited August 2012

i cant wait for that to happen too

I cannot either. grabs popcorn

• I've been subscribing to the Randy saga lately. Thanks.

• @concerto49 said: I've been subscribing to the Randy saga lately. Thanks.

Please do continue being funny, as i wont be seeing them anymore. thanks

• @Randy said: as i wont be seeing them anymore.

Who aren't you going to see anymore?

• @gsrdgrdghd said: Who aren't you going to see anymore?

Himself. :P

• My offer for data migration still stands.

• @Shane_Elmore said: Himself. :P

Maybe @Randy is a vampire?

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

@Randy please tell me your going to use this business as a little bit of a joke and close it down without anyone loosing money. Then in a years time come back and tell everyone you've learnt and all will be forgiven?

• @httpzoom said: @Randy please tell me your going to use this business as a little bit of a joke and close it down without anyone loosing money. Then in a years time come back and tell everyone you've learnt and all will be forgiven?

Nope. what is there to forgive? mistakes and mistakes. i am correcting them right now as we speak

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited August 2012

@httpzoom don't even bother. I've given @Randy the same advice and his reply was:

@Randy said: i am not sure why are you starting a war here.?

The kid had his chance, he didn't take it. Now sit back and enjoy the show!

• tkpstkps Member

@Randy you might be having your own issues for not moving their data by yourself but the clients may face problems, so you can mail them politely stating the cause for which you are unable to do this job for them. I am sure they will co-operate.

Good luck !

• Thanks, i have re-considered and i will do my best to migrate them over. if needed i shall email them

• tkpstkps Member
    edited August 2012

Just try to help him rather than commenting, you all are web hosts and if you wish you can act as one family, you can always help each other and be optimistic.

Remember guys helping is a much better answer than commenting and making your way out of someones problems.

This way, you are no more than selfish beings.... but we must show some courtesy and humanity. God says forgive and Forget !

Thanked by 1Randy
  • @tkps said: Just try to help him rather than commenting, you all are web hosts and if you wish you can act as one family, you can always help each other and be optimistic.

We tried originally.

• @Randy said: if you people would stop bashing that will really help me speed this up

How? Is someone holding a gun to your head to come here and make a fool of yourself?

• @tkps said: God says forgive and Forget !

I don't care about your personal believes, but please keep them to yourself.

• @gsrdgrdghd said: I don't care about your personal believes, but please keep them to yourself.

Indeed. If I wanted God in my brain, I'd head-butt a bible.

• allright, i have agreed to migrate on their behalf. thanks :)

• tkpstkps Member

I respect your opinion all of you, you are free to speak, but remember people are watching you.... and I am sure more people will try to help Randy than agreeing to your believes.

• adygadyg Member

@Randy, where did your signature go?

• removed. that will clear all the confusion when i am responding to threads like this (confusion for me)

• @tkps said: but remember people are watching you

Whos watching me and why should i care about them?

• @Randy said: Nope. what is there to forgive? mistakes and mistakes. i am correcting them right now as we speak

Mistakes are excusable, repeated stupidity is not. What has been on display is not mistakes, it's you not considering the impact on your customer base and only considering your own needs. Then as you so often do backtracking after the community implants a rod in your ass.

In future please take your "company updates" and post it here.

Thanked by 3Randy bijan588 karl
  • Ouch... you know you're doing something wrong when @Chief has to come in and tell you how it is!

Thanked by 1Randy