Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHM keeps suspending my accounts.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHM keeps suspending my accounts.

HWAYSHWAYS Member
edited February 2015 in Help

Hello,
I have the latest version of WHMCS installed and the same settings in the admin area for a long time. I never had any issue.

Recently, WHM suspends the accounts (Overdue of payment) even for the clients that already paid for the services.
I receive tons of emails from clients and I have to manually unsuspend their accounts.

Important to mention that the account in WHMCS isnt suspended but only in WHM.

For instance the last client was suspended even if he paid the invoice on Feb 11, 2015.

Do you have any idea why is that ?

Here they are my invoice settings.

http://i57.tinypic.com/ifpshj.png

Thank you

Comments

• Are they over quota?

Thanked by 1HWAYS
  • Not at all. The last one has few files: 28 mb used of 1000 mb

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited February 2015

"Overdue on payment" is the stated reason the WHMCS cPanel module suspends with. WHMCS is initiating these suspensions. View the log in the WHMCS admin panel to find out why.

Thanked by 1HWAYS
  • Unfortunately nothing interesting. Have no idea about one line "Cron Job: Starting Performing Client Status Sync". This would be all. Otherwise no mention about the suspended accounts.

• Check the Next Due Date value in WHMCS

• @nexmark said:
    Check the Next Due Date value in WHMCS

+1. That and if the invoices are actually being marked as paid.

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • Thank you. The invoices are all marked as paid. I will check the next due date as well.

• @HWAYS said:
    Important to mention that the account in WHMCS isnt suspended but only in WHM.

Check the real reason of suspension in WHM.