Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cheap vps for torrent (yearly)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cheap vps for torrent (yearly)

I need yearly cheap for torrent. My budget is $10-$15

Comments

• same. Sadly most hosts dont allow torrents

Thanked by 1tofik306
  • Ramnode is your best bet at that price range. $15 will get you 80GB ssd cached and 128M of ram which is more than enough. AUP states only at their US locations and limited to 20 mbps.

I have one of them for torrent use, 500G of traffic in the past 6 months though so not a super heavy use.

• @rawrwriter said:
    Ramnode is your best bet at that price range. $15 will get you 80GB ssd cached and 128M of ram which is more than enough. AUP states only at their US locations and limited to 20 mbps.

I have one of them for torrent use, 500G of traffic in the past 6 months though so not a super heavy use.

Thnx for heads up. I actually have a storage server so a extra 80GB is a bonus.

• does ramnode allow torrents?

• @enfield said:
    does ramnode allow torrents?

check their TOS/AUP pls.
    "only at their US locations and limited to 20 mbps."

• @enfield said:
    does ramnode allow torrents?

May be

• Yes, ramnode allow torrent. but not illegal torrent.
    My VPS was suspend because torrenting hollywood film :v

• Get a seedbox. Stop asking for "cheap" VPS allow torrent. Lol.

• u cant have it both ways, u need to spend at least "something" to get those free movies and series...

Thanked by 2Mark_R Pwner
  • @tofik306 30$ if you want pm

• Better buy EU vps. Or buy dedibox for torrent

Thanked by 1Devil