Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1GB Ram & 1GB Swap Good Enough?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1GB Ram & 1GB Swap Good Enough?

Im looking for either Shared or VPS for hosting some personal Wordpress sites about 10 of them.

Would OpenVZ
1vCPU Core (Not sure on CPU/Speed)
1024MB RAM
1024MB vSWAP

I was looking at EVOBurst Lenoir, NC VPS.

Comments

• Depends how busy these wordpress sites are / how many plugins you have installed.

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

You'll might be fine but you probably want to go with around 2GB. Always nice to have some breathing space

• Lenoir is NAT IPv4 so cpanel won't work but vesta will require you to update the ports and run proxy script on every site

• I'm looking to transporting boxes, about 10 of them. Would a car with 160hp be good enough?

In other words: You will get worthless advice if you don't tell us a reasonable specification of the problem.
    wordpress sites come in tiny up to gigantic, in "oh, couple a friends looking per day" up to "thousands of hits per second".

Simple rule of thumb: Expect no more quality in answers than you invest in the question.

• You should be fine as long as traffic isn't too heavy.

• @heylton - Send me in a ticket, if you need something more customized. :)