Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cPanel $3/year and Hosted Piwik offers inside
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cPanel $3/year and Hosted Piwik offers inside

mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
edited February 2015 in Offers

FreeCpanelSharedHosting.com is the Shared Hosting child of Lowendspirit.com and operated with the help of its community.

FCSH has now been operating since 2014 and are ready to offer the Lowendtalk community proper hosting!
FCSH offers cPanel hosting in Miami, Florida and VestaCP hosting in Rotterdam, NL.

The latest addition is Hosted Piwik with the first location available in Milan, Italy and more recently added location in Atlanta, Georgia.

The cPanel packages include Softaculous among many other features and offerings. Need more? Open a ticket and we could probably work out a custom plan that fits your needs.

We are ready to take your order! Try us out; you have nothing to lose!

The discounts

Try the new hosted Piwik with a 50% discount for life! ( CODE: 7OOVHK74TY)
Atlanta: Order Link
Milan: Order Link

If you want to see all packages: (no promo on the smaller ones)
Atlanta | Milan

Some Screenshots of the WHMCS Integration:
http://imgur.com/a/ZYM3L

You will of course get full report access to Piwik.

Hosting Packages:

cPanel

Feline ($3/year)
Disk: 1 GB
Bandwidth: 10 GB /month
2 MySQL databases
Softaculous
Order Link

Canis ($5/year)
Disk: 2 GB
Bandwidth: 20 GB /month
3 MySQL databases
Softaculous
Order Link

VestaCP
Small Package ($3/year)
Disk: 3 GB
Bandwidth: 30 GB / month
3 mySQL database
999 Email accounts / domain
1 domain
Order Link

Medium Package ($5/year)
Disk: 5 GB
Bandwidth: 50 GB / month
5 mySQL database
999 Email accounts / domain
100 web domains
100 mail domains
100 DNS domains
Order Link

Thank you for reading!
please also note that there is added stock to the Free Hosting package.

Terms of Service | AUP

Disclaimer: If there are any errors in this text, feel free to message me. I'm having some trouble with the editor.

Thanked by 3ehab itgods bersy

Comments

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited February 2015

What are the limits for the Piwik plans? How are the servers setup? (archive timeframe)

EDIT: I mean traffic limits.

• ehabehab Member
    edited February 2015

went for the free hosting choice : ) first time ever was in stock for me.

Thank allah then you.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@Traffic said:
    What are the limits for the Piwik plans? How are the servers setup? (archive timeframe)

EDIT: I mean traffic limits.

since it's a small javascript file or a 1*1 image loaded from the servers the data is not measured per account.

If the server itself comes close to it's bandwidth limit no more orders will be accepted until limit has been raised or new server is available.

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member
    edited February 2015

ehab said: Thank allah

yes good thing he made them release moar stock.

also going to try free. the bandwidth seems like a tiny amount..

• @mikho are your plans suitable for running PrestaShop?

• @mikho can I facepalm?

FreeCpanelSharedHosting > Free Cpanel Shared Hosting > Free Cpanel Shared Hosting from $3/year

Thanked by 1jemaltz

@Nekki said:
    mikho are your plans suitable for running PrestaShop?

Don't know if any of the current customers are running it, will need to check whats needed.

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    mikho can I facepalm?

FreeCpanelSharedHosting > Free Cpanel Shared Hosting > Free Cpanel Shared Hosting from $3/year

Yep, facepalm all you want. There is a history to that name but I promised Ant not to share it. He will kill me if i did.

• @mikho said:
    Yep, facepalm all you want. There is a history to that name but I promised Ant not to share it. He will kill me if i did.

Because its "free" for you to run.

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Free Cpanel Shared Hosting from $3/year

Where did he say that? I didn't see it mentioned anywhere in the post. https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

@Nekki said:
    mikho are your plans suitable for running PrestaShop?

All requirements that they mention on their website is met. Perhaps need to raise the file_upload_limit a bit.

try it and if not suitable there is the refund option

TinyTunnel_Tom said: Because its "free" for you to run.

Considering that Inception Hosting owns the brand and all licenses and payments are made to Inception Hosting one could state that I run it for "free", yes.

• @Traffic said:
    Where did he say that? I didn't see it mentioned anywhere in the post. https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

Bookmarked!

• Are VestaCP plans email-oriented?

@Master_Bo said:
    Are VestaCP plans email-oriented?

You can use it for email and/or websites.

Thanked by 1Master_Bo
  • @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Because its "free" for you to run.

Why you bashing another provider?

Your service is subpar to say the least, perhaps look at fixing that before posting while comments like that..

Thanked by 30xdragon jvnadr Traffic
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Signed up, loving that you made Piwik even easier to manage that it usually is.

Thanked by 1mikho

@Jar said:
    Signed up, loving that you made Piwik even easier to manage that it usually is.

That was the main goal when I thought of hosting Piwik. Doing it manually (which I did at first) is just a pain.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @mikho
    Are paid subscribers kept on a different server than free users? i.e. from the server status page https://my.freecpanelsharedhosting.com/status.php it looks like I don't want to be on the Miami server but I'd still prefer a US server. Thanks.

@boxelder said:

Free users don't have access to mysql and they are on the same server.
    not sure what you did see on the status page that scared you.

• @mikho said:
    not sure what you did see on the status page that scared you.

Sort columns by -load -uptime

I rebooted the server yesterday, is that a problem?

• It's a preference of mine, when paying for hosting, not to be on the same server as free clients.
    That said, $3-$5 a year is very cheap.

many of the free users has a static page for their CV or placeholder from when their main page goes down. It's the wordpress users that is "killing" me :)

• Ah, that's right: free plan = no mysql = no WordPress. That makes me feel better.

Something you can try for WP users is to enforce a cache policy. One of my hosts, TigerTech, installs WP Super Cache as part of their custom WP installer. And they watch cpu cycles like a hawk, (Site5 does the same). Past a certain cpu utilization point, they'll email you and give you a choice between upgrading or moving the offending site(s) to a different host.

• why did you delete my cpanel account?????
    i have sent you many emails and you have not responded.
    i paid for the whole year and a month after the account was created you deleted it.
    you know very well which account it is as you have seen my emails with questions as to why did you delete the account. it is the account: pcf7... please answer the question and restore the account as i have paid for a year of hosting.

Short story: abuse report about phising pages (as in more then one).
    I looked at the filenames in your public_html folder and found subfolders named "comcast", "hotmail", "izukanne" and "m". subfolders not part of a Wordpress installation.

Since these are files accessible from the world I opened a browser and opened those files.
    Indeed it was a copy of the hotmail reset password page.
    So I did what most providers would do, suspended your account and sent you a ticket/email about it. (This was on 28/07/2015)

Here is part of code from one of the files: http://pastie.org/10396081
    There are more where this came from......

You opened a ticket on (02/09/2015) asking about why you were suspended. I then noticed that you used an email from the domain that you hosted with me (not the brightest thing to do in hindsight).

In the next ticket reply (03/09/2015 1 AM my time) from you called me a lier and that this was bullshit. And now you posted this on LET.

Ps. The service is still suspended, not deleted. I was about to work with you on this but changes things. I want a public apology and then we can work something out.

• this is all bullshit story. even if it was true ...no notification no warning on giving me a chance to replace the posts. this was just one wordpress site with 3 posts on it...thats it.
    i could have easily reinstalled WordPress and recreated the posts, in 10 minutes. the host just took the money and ran.
    my advice to you: DO NOT HOST WITH THIS GUY. You will lose your account(s)

toralb said: this is all bullshit story. even if it was true ...no notification no warning on giving me a chance to replace the posts. this was just one wordpress site with 3 posts on it.

This is NOT about your wordpress installation, it is about files located outside of wordpress that you won't see if you only use the WP admin interface.

If you give me permission to post the information here (domain name, your name and user names obfuscated of course) then I'm more then happy to provide screenshots of what made me take the decision to suspend AND notify you about it. Not my fault that you used an email address with the same domain as you were hosting with me and therefore was unable to receive emails after the suspension.

I have update the ticket with a few screenshots and more detailed information.
    Please read.

toralb said: the host just took the money and ran.

Nope, still here. :)

toralb said: my advice to you: DO NOT HOST WITH THIS GUY. You will lose your account(s)

You will lose your account if you host phising sites.
    YOU will NOT lose your account hosting wordpress sites.

• gain my account was deleted and infected with a virus if his story is true while hosted with your server. so either you infected the account or you dont know how to protect your server. either way I DONT RECOMMEND ANY ONE HOSTING WITH YOU.