Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hyper-V WHMCS provisioning?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hyper-V WHMCS provisioning?

I found 'VMUnify' through a Google search (http://www.nuvepro.com/vmunify/) - however I've also heard about using WebsitePanel. Does anyone have any idea on any other ways or suggestions I could do this?

Comments

• Would also like to know... I have been using Hyper-v for 2 years now and have failed to find a control panel... last time i tried WebsitePanel it was hell of a pain....

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Could just hire someone to write a whmcs module for you?

• @serverian has one custom made, perhaps you could work something out with him for licensing it.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

I haven't used Websitepanel for deploying Hyper-V but the otjer functions in it is an utter nightmare.

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited February 2015

First:

Hyper-V does not (by default) come with a controllable API.

You need to install the required tools to enable and publish the API.

(Configure AD or WSI management credentials, MSSCI gives you the API you want.

You can then choose your favourite provisioning module or make your own.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

The "proper" way to handle Hyper-V without the GUI is using Powershell.
    https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh848559.aspx

• A possible was would b to run a PHP API on the HyperV server and have that run the CMD commands then build a WHMCS module that uses that. You can always use the vestacp module for inspiration

• I've looked into this and it looks like I'm going to code an API to do so, thanks for all of the helpful comments!

• @GoodHosting I see you are active in the forum, but you don't reply in a opened since Friday ticket and in a pm here in LET, about a paid service you did not provide me yet several months now! Can you please stop posting here to find some time to look after your service?

Thanked by 2Upstage ivgaming
  • @jvnadr said:
    GoodHosting I see you are active in the forum, but you don't reply in a opened since Friday ticket and in a pm here in LET, about a paid service you did not provide me yet several months now! Can you please stop posting here to find some time to look after your service?

D-d-d-d-dayum

Thanked by 1EphemeralEclipse
  • @jvnadr said:
    GoodHosting I see you are active in the forum, but you don't reply in a opened since Friday ticket and in a pm here in LET, about a paid service you did not provide me yet several months now! Can you please stop posting here to find some time to look after your service?

Don't worry, you're not the only one, close to 1 month and still no service. Answering tickets seems to be a burden for him. Fixing his non working crap too.

Thanked by 1ivgaming