Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Valentines offer : OpenVZ-4gb-Ram-2-core-hdd-50-gb-300gb-traffic-1gbps-port-speed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Valentines offer : OpenVZ-4gb-Ram-2-core-hdd-50-gb-300gb-traffic-1gbps-port-speed

cociucociu Member
edited February 2015 in Offers

Hello LET

this is our offer for Valantines Day :

OpenVZ

2 core

4 Gb Ram

Hdd 50 GB

Montly traffic 300 gb

Port Speed 1 gbps

Located in Romania

Ping ip : 86.107.110.33

price $ 6.5 /month

price $17.80 /3 months

order here : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=149

Comments

• Read the god damn rules.

WHY YOU GO FULL RETARD someone flag this shit

• @TinyTunnel_Tom where is my error ???

• @cociu said:
    TinyTunnel_Tom where is my error ???

AFAIK monthly or yearly.

• @TinyTunnel_Tom happy now ?

• Yes.

Btw clean it up a bit. Format it correctly with punctuation and more information and maybe a logo

• @TinyTunnel_Tom I understand that everybody wants to sell, we made an offer punctual just for this day, I do not have to color and logo, cute pictures, etc.

• @cociu you have to excuse TinyTunnel_Tom hes a bit grumpy specially today.

• @ehab is not my ideea but i dont have comment in his thread , i repeat this offer is only this weekend

• What happened to your webiste?

https://hostsolutions.ro

• cociucociu Member
    edited February 2015

@Fazzil how give you this adress ??? aaa i understand the ideea is search until find shometing :) nice to meet you

• cociucociu Member
    edited February 2015

@Fazzil , @TinyTunnel_Tom anybody check if i have license whmcs too ??? laugh guys, today is the day of love

• @cociu said:
    Fazzil , TinyTunnel_Tom anybody check if i have license whmcs too ??? laugh guys, today is the day of love

Competition is fierce :)

• Sorry, did not try without SSL.

@cociu why are you acting to unprofessional? That was just a question.

• @Fazzil unprofessional in what way ?? if I sit and funny whenever I post something here and will see how that dogs jump, we should know what many of us is that the market there for everyone. We are relatively new to the market but do not rush, do not slander anyone and learn from the mistakes of others, get good advice and we take care of our customers. Unlike 80% of our servers in this forum we have our own datacenter. I have seen many cases (but did not list them with a simple search on the low end talk can see them) when commenting today in our offers and tomorrow I could find threads with complaints from the customers that have disappeared over night !!!. Finally Closed topic

• @ehab said:
    cociu you have to excuse TinyTunnel_Tom hes a bit grumpy specially today.

Yea not been good. Grandads been in hospital. But being out with gf and mates was fun.

Anyway fuck all on TV doesn't help

• "get well soon" for your grandad, I'm off to watch "The Equalizer" have a nice weekend.

• @ehab said:

He is more upset no beer than the fact he needs help to do almost any task for next two days