Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Simply Digital Hosting 3 Day Sale! 40% OFF
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Simply Digital Hosting 3 Day Sale! 40% OFF

SDH_TREXTORSDH_TREXTOR Member
edited August 2012 in Offers

https://www.simplydigitalhosting.com

Why Choose Us?

We are different than your average hosting company. We will not rely on a bunch of flashy marketing to get your attention. Simply Digital Hosting is about providing quality, reliable, excellent hosting services. We also don’t lie to you with saying you get unlimited hard disk, bandwidth or other things. We keep it simple, clean, and clear on what you get and how it helps you with out the BS’s. We are also the 1st Virtualmin web host to be using PHP-FPM for efficient PHP websites. We were the developers of the mod recently contributed to Virtualmin to enable this ability

=================================================================

Simply UN-MANAGED VPS

We will be offering 40% OFF with coupon "LET40VPS" of our current plans listed on our website

Simply VPS 256

Ram: 256MB
Vswap: 512MB
Disk Space: 10GB
Bandwidth: 100GB
Port: 100 mb/s
Price: https://www.simplydigitalhosting.com/billing/cart.php?gid=16

Price $5.95 with this coupon "LET256VPS"

Simply VPS 512

Ram: 512MB
Vswap: 1024MB
Disk Space: 20GB
Bandwidth: 200GB
Port: 100 mb/s
Price: https://www.simplydigitalhosting.com/billing/cart.php?gid=16

Price $6.95 with this coupon "LET512VPS"

All our VPS plans include

Solus VM account Management
Open VZ Virtualization
Root Access via SSH
1 VPS Account
1 IP with Private Name Servers
COMPLETE Control with Root Access
Inbound Bandwidth Unlimited
99% Network Uptime

Operating System we support

CentOS 5 32bit , CentOS 5 64bit , Debian 5 64bit , Debian 5 32bit , Ubuntu 12.04 64bit , Ubuntu 12.04 32bit , CentOS 6 32bit , CentOS 6 64bit , Fedora 15 32Bit , Fedora 15 64Bit , Fedora 16 32Bit , Fedora 16 64Bit , Ubuntu 10.04 32bit , Ubuntu 10.10 32bit , Ubuntu 10.10 64bit , Ubuntu 11.04 32bit , Ubuntu 11.04 64bit , Ubuntu 11.10 32bit , Ubuntu 11.10 64bit , Scientific 6 32Bit , Scientific 6 64Bit , Open SUSE 11.3 32Bit , Open SUSE 11.3 64Bit , Open SUSE 11.4 32Bit , Open SUSE 11.4 64Bit , Open SUSE 12.1 32Bit , Open SUSE 12.1 64Bit

VPS add ons

extra ip $2.75
cPanel $16.00/mo
Virtualmin/Webmin (Free)

Payment Methods

Paypal
Google Checkout

Contact us

Derrick Hammer - System Administrator

Support E-Mail: [email protected]

Victor aka Trextor - Sales

Sales Questions: [email protected]

Test File

http://69.162.125.37/data.bin

VPS servers can be simply customized to match any specific hosting needs and upgraded anytime as your virtual real state grows.

Comments

• TazTaz Member

Prices are Against forum rule. And your coupon doesn't work.

• Only 256 ans 512 are within leb price. coupon does not work.

Thanked by 1SDH_TREXTOR
  • C'mon Ninja how is my coupons doesnt work! and if you do 40% off my regular prices we are in compliance here thats why I made a coupon!

Why dont you buy from me a VPS and you will have your invoice with your 40% off

LOL

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited August 2012

@SDH_TREXTOR said: C'mon Ninja how is my coupons doesnt work! and if you do 40% off my regular prices we are in compliance here thats why I made a coupon!

768mb is 7.36 after coupon
    1024mb is 8.11 after coupon

maybe increase the discount to fit < $7

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited August 2012

@SDH_TREXTOR said: nd if you do 40% off my regular prices we are in compliance here

Your math must be better than my math, because my math says that the 768mb plan with 40% off is 8.18$

Why is the 768mb plan more expensive than the 1536mb plan?

• Bandwidth is very small..... But doable.

Thanked by 1SDH_TREXTOR
  • TazTaz Member

http://gyazo.com/dbf98c80bad0a1b2001f3d9d62b628a8
    The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

If math is not wrong, From 768 to above, It is above let price.

• TazTaz Member
    edited August 2012

@Jcaleb time to get a new calculator :).

• @Taz_NinjaHawk said: The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

He has fixed it now. It's working, and the above prices I get after discount. 7.36 and 8.11 for 768mb and 1024mb respectively.

Thanked by 1SDH_TREXTOR
  • Thanks and fixed

• @Taz_NinjaHawk said: @Jcaleb time to get a new calculator :).

I did not use calculator, I used his site to compute the discount

Thanked by 1SDH_TREXTOR
  • I apologize to all my great friends here I made a c & p from another website. All issues are resolved now!

Thanked by 2jcaleb klikli
  • gsrdgrdghd> Fixed!

• Additionally, you can specify the coupon code in the WHMCS order link. Prevents people from having issues with adding the coupon code.

• Hello Guys, Yesterday when I made my thread here our company was doing upgrades in our plans. Thats why prices were different. I just ask a moderator to allow me to go in and change new plans with more bandwidth for all of you.

Simply VPS 256 > Special price for LET 5.95

Simply VPS 512 > Special price for LET 6.95

ENJOY!