Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

512MB KVM VPS in Europe with 2 IPv4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

512MB KVM VPS in Europe with 2 IPv4

iceTwyiceTwy Member
edited February 2015 in Requests

Everything's in the title.

I'm looking for a 15-20GB SSD/30-40GB HDD, 512MB KVM VPS in Europe with 2 virtual cores if possible, and bandwidth doesn't matter (1TB is way enough). I'd also rather have 512MB w/ 2 cores than 768MB with one.

My budget is ~50€/year (or less!). So far, Prometeus has the most promising offer. I'm curious as to what other choices I have.

Comments

• You didn't mention the amount of disk space you need. What would the VPS be used for if you don't mind sharing? It will help providers to make you better offers.

• @vpslegend said:
    You didn't mention the amount of disk space you need. What would the VPS be used for if you don't mind sharing? It will help providers to make you better offers.

Woops, my bad: 15-20GB SSD or 30-40GB HDD would be a great amount of disk space. This would replace the VPS I have with INIZ, which is a bit costly for me at the moment, it's basically a personal nginx, mail & XMPP server.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

iceTwy said: it's basically a personal nginx, mail & XMPP server.

Why need 2 IPv4 for this?

• @rm_ said:
    Why need 2 IPv4 for this?

Privacy reasons, really. I'm not abusing the second IPv4 I currently have on my VPS with INIZ, at all, it's just one thing that I like to have.

• @iceTwy

I have an old Prometeus special that you might be interested in, it meets all your requirements:

• 512MB RAM
    • 15GB SSD disk space
    • 2 cores - E3-1240
    • 2TB bandwidth
    • 2 IPv4
    • IPv6
    • OpenVZ

Renewal date: 15th of Feb
    Renewal price: 29.90 EUR / year

You will need an account in good standing and have made at least 1 payment for it to be transferred to you.

PM me if interested.

• @Ishaq said:
    PM me if interested.

PM sent. A quick note: I do prefer having a KVM VPS.

• We have one left with this configuration:

40 GB Disk Space

Unlimited Traffic

512MB RAM

Virtualization: KVM

4 CPU Cores

Control Panel: Virtualizor

Unlimited DDOS Protection

2 IPV4

Self Managed

$44/year - 30 days money back guarantee.
    http://misterhost.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=23

Good luck choosing your host.

• iceTwyiceTwy Member
    edited February 2015

@MisterHost_NET said:
    Good luck choosing your host.

Thanks for the offer, I'm guessing you're with OVH. Do you provide clean (i.e. not blacklisted) IPs, and where exactly is the server located in France?

Edit: the offer's gone.

• @iceTwy said:

Thank you for the interest. Yes we use OVH Servers Located in Paris and we provide clean IPs (Guarantee).

Edit: the offer's gone.

Just checked and the offer its still there.

• My mistake, the offer is still there. What are your node specs & do you have a looking glass?

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

iceTwy said: mail & XMPP server.

You want this stuff to be reliable, don't try to save a couple of bucks with a random unknown host, go with Prometeus.

• Mainboard :Intel Corporation DH67BL
    CPU : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1225 V2 @ 3.20GHz
    Cores : 4
    Cache : 8192 KB
    Speed : 3192 MHz
    RAM : 4 x 8192 MB

Sorry no LG installed. Test ip: 176.31.84.240

• Here`s my offer:

2x virtual cpu, 1024 mb ram, 50 GB SSD, 5 usable ips, location Romania/Europe. Leaves our House for $35/Year