Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[AheadCloud][US]Back In Stock!! Starting From 3$/Month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[AheadCloud][US]Back In Stock!! Starting From 3$/Month

The_creatorThe_creator Member
edited February 2015 in Offers

Yes here is your chance after being out of stock we are back in stock.

So hurry up before all slots are gone :)

Little About Us

At AheadCloud we aim to provide best quality and customer satisfaction is our primary concern.

Our customers include video/audio streaming providers, filehosts, developers etc.If you have any special needs for your project feel free to reach our team @ s[email protected]. We will ensure you will have the best hosting experience with us.

Why you should choose AheadCloud NetWorks services:

+Server setup within minutes.

+No long term commitments – Flexible month-to-month terms

+Support for large no of linux distribution.

+Unlimited self reboot,reinstall,bandwidth graphs.

+Strictly no overselling upto 20% resources are reserved to cope with spike and unexpected demands.

Coupons:

GIVEME6 - 40% recurring discount on ACN/USNC/2G.

HALL40 - For Monthly Payment For 1GB VPS.

US North Carolina VPS:

ACN/USNC/1G :

Virtualization - OpenVz
Processor - 4Cores
RAM - 1GB Dedicated (+512MB vSwap)
HDD - 30GB (RAID Protected)
Bandwidth - 500GB @ 100Mbps port speed
Location - US NC
Quantity - while new stock last
Price - 3$/Month
Order - https://www.aheadcloud.com/billing/cart.php?gid=16

ACN/USNC/2G :

Virtualization - OpenVz
Processor - 4Cores
RAM - 2GB Dedicated (+1GB vSwap)
HDD - 50GB (RAID Protected)
Bandwidth - 800GB @ 100Mbps port speed
Location - US NC
Quantity - while new stock last
Price - 6$/Month
Order - https://www.aheadcloud.com/billing/cart.php?gid=16

Make sure to choose USD as currency while checkout or else you will be charged equivalent amount in Euro.

You will get Solusvm access after payment so that you can manage the VPS or perform installation of desired OS.

Payment Mode:

+Paypal

+Bitcoin(place order and contact support for payments)

+Indian Bank transfer(place order and contact support for payments)

If you have any query please drop us a mail.

Regards

Comments

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited February 2015

I do not like when providers use the term cloud when it is clearly a normal openvz vps, with absolutely no flexibility. Even with the word "cloud" in discussion about what it is in reality, a plain monthly billed vps or it's company cannot be using the term "cloud".

Also, why a provider is advertising as arguments to clients to chose his firm, specs like "setup within minutes", "flexible month-to-month terms", "support for large no of linux distribution" or "unlimited self reboot,reinstall,bandwidth graphs" when there is not even one vps provider nowdays that won't offer those? It is like a car company advertising their products by saying "our cars have wheels!" or "all of our vechiles delivered with seats in them"...

Thanked by 1evnix
  • The_creatorThe_creator Member
    edited February 2015

@jvnadr

You have your opinion and their is nothing wrong in it.

But "AheadCloud" is our brand name and we have been using well before when everyone started to call normal vps as "Cloud" except few initiators of this trends. I don't see where you get the idea that we are advertising our services as "Cloud" it is accusation which clearly doesn't make sense. We clearly states that these are normal vps in our ads as well as on our website.

Regarding why we are advertising points like:

"Setup within minutes" : believe me their are provider which can take multiple hours or sometime days to deploy as they perform verification or manual deployment.

"Flexible month to month terms ": It is for the fact that to receiving our low end pricing you do not have to bind to yearly/quarterly or other contracts.

"Support for linux distrubtion": Its kind of obvious agree to that. I'll remove it and update with something more appropriate regarding distribution support.

But above all you know not everyone is well accustom with the basic functionalists and perks included with our services. Their are always first timers or people who are new to vps hosting. So we think it does not harm to mention what is included with the services although it might seem obvious to some.

Regards

• OK, I have my opinion and you have yours. Best of luck with your company. Beside my thoughts about term and advertising, your prices are really good and IMHO, this is the field you should focus more, if you combine it with a fair stable service! Just my 2 cents

• said: Bandwidth - 500GB

Why so little bandwidth?

• @jvnadr

Its all cool mate we perfectly understand with all false claim regarding cloud out in the market it can test peoples patience. Yes we are looking forward to provide stable services and trying to improve everyday :)

@NodePing

That's what I was planning to upgrade NC plan to similar config as of KC vps this will be done by20th. All old and new customers on these plan will be receiving upgrades. These plans were design based on our old node config when we started offering services to our offline customer who didn't required much bandwidth but now it seems the more bandwidth the better :)

Regards