Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HeroicVPS (Spinikr) is dying!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HeroicVPS (Spinikr) is dying!

RurikoRuriko Member
edited February 2015 in General

Well I've been using them for almost 2years but I hate to say this but I'm going to call them scammers cause my support ticket hasn't been answered for 5days so my vps is still experiencing packet loss so I'm left with a half dead vps...

I'm so annoyed they were great at the start for a year but things started going bad during the end of 2014 :(

Thanked by 1FrankZ

Comments

• Don;t you think scam is a little strong?

• @FrankZ said:
    Don;t you think scam is a little strong?

Well there's no excuse for them since they're not replying

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited February 2015

Hey, I can understand your being pissed. It's just that "scam" is not really being truthful and may hurt your case. At least you are not with goodhosting....

Thanked by 24n0nx ucxo
  • Lol.

• @FrankZ said:
    At least you are not with goodhosting....

They answer tickets and phone calls just fine.

• @athk, I meant, at least it was not another "goodhosting is not answering tickets" thread. I normally do not make comments about goodhosting services one way or the other.

• @FrankZ said:
    Don;t you think scam is a little strong?

+1, if it was a scam your VPS would never have been delivered.

Looking here there is a phone number you could try... http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/37585/what-is-going-on-with-heroicvps-spinikr/p1

Thanked by 1pbgben
  • Piling on to mock misuse of "scam". Bad customer.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • @FrankZ said:
    Hey, I can understand your being pissed. It's just that "scam" is not really being truthful and may hurt your case. At least you are not with goodhosting....

If I can't use the word "scam" what else am I suppose to use?

wych said: +1, if it was a scam your VPS would never have been delivered.

It can still be scam even if vps is delivered. Some other examples could be considered scam like vps being down for a long time with no support

• @Ruriko said:
    "scam"

Guess we have different definitions of scam.

The support seems to be subpar and it could be heading for a deadpool is another way of saying it.

What issues did you have in 2014?

• Let me try calling in @HC_Ro to notify him your concern. Anyway HeroicVPS runs one of the stable operations over here.. Recommended provider.. 2+ year customer as well.

• We need a term for customers misusing the word scam so we can label and mock them more easily.

Thanked by 3ATHK FrankZ ucxo
  • @Nekki said:
    We need a term for customers misusing the word scam so we can label and mock them more easily.

How does Nekki sound?

(It was a joke guys)

• RurikoRuriko Member
    edited February 2015

@wych said:
    What issues did you have in 2014?

Well the issues weren't too bad in 2014 it was just their billing system kept repeatedly going down so I had difficulty on paying the invoice. Another issue was support took longer to answer like 2days for each reply I make. It used to take under a day to get answered

• @Jonchun said:
    (It was a joke guys)

It was an awful one. Literally made no sense at all.

Do you know what a 'joke' is?

Thanked by 3ATHK wych jvnadr
  • @Ruriko said:

How much are you paying for your server?

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited February 2015

@Nekki said:

Sorry I've seen you go around being rude a lot, so I figured it would be a good word to describe someone who needs to be shamed and mocked. Thank you for confirming though.

• @ATHK said:
    How much are you paying for your server?

$60/yr

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited February 2015

So $5 a month and you want premium less than 2 day ticket responses?

Could you be anymore unrealistic.

• @ATHK said:

The thing is they used to respond within a day but now it's longer or never

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited February 2015

@ATHK said:

You are one forgiving guy,

Ruriko said: The thing is they used to respond within a day but now it's longer or never

Hey, if a provider starts going down hill after a year or two of providing good service at $5 a month, I think you have to roll with it, as even the best one man shop is subject to things out of their control. You seem to have calmed down now so how about you change the title? Maybe "FU HeroicVPS I'm out a here"

EDIT:Grammar Police

• Jonchun said: Sorry I've seen you go around being rude a lot, so I figured it would be a good word to describe someone who needs to be shamed and mocked. Thank you for confirming though.

I thought you said you were joking when you used my name?

Make up your mind fella, you're a confusing contradictory hot mess.

• @Nekki said:
    hot mess.

Why do I doubt the hot mess I envisioned in my head is the one you were referring to?

• @wych said:
    Why do I doubt the hot mess I envisioned in my head is the one you were referring to?

Past history?

• @Nikki said: Come on people, can't we all just cuddle (no spooning unless both parties are in agreement) and have a laugh every once in a while?

Past history?

• FrankZ said: Past history?

I'm going to let you work out the error on your own.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • RurikoRuriko Member
    edited February 2015

FrankZ said: how about you change the title? Maybe "FU HeroicVPS I'm out a here"

there you go title changed!

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited February 2015

Nekki said: I'm going to let you work out the error on your own.

You see @Jonchun he's not rude. He just has a unique personality.

Ruriko said: there you go title changed!

And this banter has kept the thread near the top of LET, so that works for you too, yes?

Thanked by 2Nekki ucxo
  • FrankZ said: You see @Jonchun he's not rude. He just has a unique personality.

I think he's still a bit upset with me because he thinks I got his thread sunk.

• Just use "members_no_scam_word" and continue the offtopics in PM.