Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proxy Tunnelling, How?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Proxy Tunnelling, How?

Hey guys, I hope you can help me with my technical problem.

Long story short - I have a server A in other country with spare IPs I use as proxies (i have squid installed and running just fine)

In my offices all PCs connect to a private VPN hosted on other my server B, so we all are on same network. I want each PC to use its own proxy IP from server A, but i don't want in each PC to enter the exact proxy IP, I want to enter for example: 192.168.0.1:8080 as proxy on all PCs, it is easy to remember and setup :)

At the server B with IP 192.168.0.1 I will control which PC to which proxy IP from server A will be redirected based on its local ip network.

How can i do that? Is there any such proxy tunnelling software? Or I need to use iptables?

Any help will be highly appreciated

Comments

• Its late, not fully sure I understand how you want it but surely a GRE Tunnel from server A to route to server B would do the job?

• Use iptables mark function

• Use iptables -j DNAT. Or, even better, use Proxy Auto Configuration (PAC) file.