Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FreshNetworks -- 512MB RAM DDoS Protected VPS from $4/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FreshNetworks -- 512MB RAM DDoS Protected VPS from $4/month

Welcome to a new Fresh Network,

We are here with some new budget VPS offers.
In a premium location. All plans come with a SolusVM Control Panel.

FreshNetworks started in 2015,to provide top and quality vps services.
Our services are housed on our fantastic and fast infrastructure, connected to an 1Gbit connection, giving your VPS the boost it needs to perform in the online world.

Nano

Standard

Mega

All VPSes are manual deployment within 24hours.

All VPSes get 25% off Shared Hosting plans with the coupon

AC3UE0WVJ9

Any questions reply, PM or send a ticket :)

Comments

• Considering your pevious posts on this forum why should I trust you as a provider?

Thanked by 3Jonchun alexvolk Pwner
  • @Mun said:
    Considering your pevious posts on this forum why should I trust you as a provider?

Because we offer cheap DDoS protected VPSes for cheap. I don't see what you have against me. Lets keep this on topic if you wish to discuss more PM me or send a ticket

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited February 2015

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Because we offer cheap DDoS protected VPSes for cheap. I don't see what you have against me. Lets keep this on topic if you wish to discuss more PM me or send a ticket

I'm interested, but from your plans it just looks like a soyoustart/ovh server? (I personally had bad experiences with them which is why I ask)

I'd love to purchase one to use as a monitoring server if it isn't OVH as a Canadian location sounds great. Unfortunately, I have a feeling that won't be the case. Could you provide us with maybe a little more details on hardware? How about RAID? Also we don't know what type of virtualization you're using, so some of that info would be great too.

Either way, I wish you the best of luck with this business :)

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Good luck with your business!! :)

• edited February 2015

@Jonchun said:
    Either way, I wish you the best of luck with this business :)

Sadly it is OVH server. It is OpenVZ and we use RAID10 and a Intel e5

• @davidgestiondbi said:
    Good luck with your business!! :)

Thanks for the kind words :)

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Sadly it is OVH server. It is OpenVZ and we use RAID10 and a Intel e5

aww. Well, I may have to give it a shot sometime anyways. Thanks for the info!

• @Jonchun said:

No worries sorry for the let down :(

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • Any test ip, or looking glass?

• @vpsmm said:
    Any test ip, or looking glass?

Check PM

• Providers under 12 months old need to display valid Public WHOIS information on their domain or provide proof of company registration (publicly accessible on the website of your country's commerce authority).

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/15263/lowendtalk-rules-and-guidelines

Please fix this.

• @Spirit said:
    Please fix this.

Fixed forgot to click a small check box at registrar

• The reason for my comment is that in a previous discussion you highlighted you secured you server with cloudflare. This is a concern as you clearly show a lack of grasp of basic network functionality.

As such, if you have made a small mistake there, then what about the servers that are hosting these vms? Have you properly secured them from threats that are bound to come? Is you server currently capable of being hacked and thus loosing the integrity and privacy of your users data?

You should possibly reconsider being a hosting provider if you still believe that cloudflare is a security measure to protect servers.

• TinyTunnel_Tom said: RAID10 and a Intel e5

Which line has raid 10?

• All products do have RAID10.

@Mun that was related to my personal site. Also I mis wrote I should have said that it reduces not protects

• wish you success and fun... do not forget the homeworks :P

• @ehab said:
    wish you success and fun... do not forget the homeworks :P

Done geography and Debian ;)