Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FreshNetworks -- Shared Hosting with dedicated IP from €1.50/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FreshNetworks -- Shared Hosting with dedicated IP from €1.50/year

Welcome to a new Fresh Network,

We are here with some new budget shared hosting offers.
In 3 premium locations. All plans come with a Vesta Control Panel.

FreshNetworks started in 2015,to provide top and quality web hosting services.
Our services are housed on our fantastic and fast infrastructure, connected to an 1Gbit connection, giving your website the boost it needs to perform in the online world.
We have optimised our web servers for your piece of mind. We use the latest technologies in all our services to keep your site safe.

Nano

Micro

Standard (Not available in Dallas)

Mega (Not available in Dallas)

Our VestaCP has been modified and redesigned to provide a new feel to our customers.
All Shared Hosting packages are deployed after payment. Our Dallas plans are limited and are SSD disks.

The first two users to purchase in the Dallas location will receive a dedicated IP address :) (for as little as €1.50/year!)

The first 5 users to purchase in the Jacksonville or Amsterdam location will get a extra 2GB HDD

Test IPs are available via PM or support ticket.

Any questions reply, PM or send a ticket :)

Comments

• How many domains on the Standard/Mega plans?

• @cassa said:
    How many domains on the Standard/Mega plans?

3 and 5. I can raise it via a ticket if you wish ;)

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    3 and 5. I can raise it via a ticket if you wish ;)

I have around 50 (sub)domains, most of them are for personal use. Is this okay?

• Nice offers. Might as well replace a LES.
    Good luck with customers.

• @cassa said:
    I have around 50 (sub)domains, most of them are for personal use. Is this okay?

Order it and send a ticket I will raise the limit for you :)

• @Nomad said:
    Nice offers. Might as well replace a LES.
    Good luck with customers.

Thanks for the kind words :)

• @TinyTunnel_Tom Great :D

Also, there is an origin block when using the @ domain, www. works tho.

• Maximum 1 offer thread per provider per 14 days per offer category. 'Offers' and 'Shared/reseller offers' are categories, so one offer thread per provider, per 14 days, per category. More frequent than that would be regarded as SPAM and the thread(s) will be removed.

• @cassa said:
    TinyTunnel_Tom Great :D

Also, there is an origin block when using the @ domain, www. works tho.

Enter any domain for sign up. Just enter real ones for vesta ;)

• @itgods said:

Maximum 1 offer thread per provider per 14 days per offer category. 'Offers' and 'Shared/reseller offers' are categories, so one offer thread per provider, per 14 days, per category. More frequent than that would be regarded as SPAM and the thread(s) will be removed.

Please explain I see GreenHostBox doing the same

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Enter any domain for sign up. Just enter real ones for vesta ;)

No, I mean on the order page. Check it out yourself: http://freshnetworks.co/whmcs/cart.php?a=add&pid=7

• It's not the first time with your "spam". ;)

• @cassa said:
    No, I mean on the order page. Check it out yourself: http://freshnetworks.co/whmcs/cart.php?a=add&pid=7

I see. I will look at getting round that

• Hmm, I think the default theme is better though

• Also, you're marking your orders as shipped, so I get a shipment message from PayPal :P

• @cassa said:
    Also, you're marking your orders as shipped, so I get a shipment message from PayPal :P

Oops -.- will check PP now might be WHMCS or a support staff

• @cassa said:
    Also, you're marking your orders as shipped, so I get a shipment message from PayPal :P

Fixed? Marked as processed

• Fresh.

• @linuxthefish said:
    Fresh.

Better than that fishy smell :P ;)

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Private Whois. against the rules.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • edited February 2015

@mikho said:
    Private Whois. against the rules.

Damn I swear I removed it. Removed whois protection

edit: I forgot to click namecheaps smallest ever checkbox -.-

• TACServersTACServers Member
    edited February 2015

Maximum 1 offer thread per provider per 14 days per offer category. 'Offers' and 'Shared/reseller offers' are categories, so one offer thread per provider, per 14 days, per category. More frequent than that would be regarded as SPAM and the thread(s) will be removed.

@itgods - @TinyTunnel_Tom

I don't see how the rules are being broken. He has one offer in VPS, one Shared, and none posted in the last 14 days. Per the rules quoted, he has one offer thread per category as allowed.

Thanked by 1TinyTunnel_Tom
  • ``> @cncking2000 said:

I can't find that he offers vps as well except evoburst

• @alexvolk - If we are talking about @TinyTunnel_Tom, his VPS offer is titled FreshNetworks -- 512MB RAM DDoS Protected VPS from $4/month. It was posted about 3 minutes after this shared hosting offer.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Is DDoS protection available? If not: how do you plan to handle DDoS on the shared IPs?

• @Nyr said:
    Is DDoS protection available? If not: how do you plan to handle DDoS on the shared IPs?

There is no DDoS protection on these plans

• Vesta is a really bad idea for shared hosting. There have been numerous security issues recently and the team have failed to do anything about it.

• @PremiumN said:
    Vesta is a really bad idea for shared hosting. There have been numerous security issues recently and the team have failed to do anything about it.

Got a link?

• @PremiumN said:
    Vesta is a really bad idea for shared hosting. There have been numerous security issues recently and the team have failed to do anything about it.

It's open source send me some exploit links will see what I can do :)

• @wych said:
    Got a link?

I've PM'ed you. Its not ideal to post it here.