New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!
Tough request: Japan VPS
- CPU: 2-3 Cores of E3 level
- HDD: SSD-Cached high iops, ≥150GB
- MEM: ≥2GB
- BW: ≥100mbps port, ≥8TB/month or unmetered
- VM: Prefer not OpenVZ unless really good deal
- Price: ≤$30 month-to-month and accept non-Japan issued credit card
- Must be located in Japan and have a reasonably fast speed to China HK TW etc. Asia region.
- Tolerate potential copyright problems. We honor copyright disputes on user uploaded materials and will remove them upon reported.
What I have tried or checked:
- Linode. No rooms for upgrading plans. Constantly hardware issue and inbound DDoS attacks.
- Vultr. Insufficient bandwidth.
- Kagoya. We are currently using their service. IOps is fantastic, CPU is fast. But It's OpenVZ and their tiny
tcpsndbufcauses constantly stalled networking and crashing.
- Conoha. Poor hard drive performance and unstable peering to China.
- SakuraJP. Only accept Japan issued CC.
- Cloudcore. Asking 3 months minimum contract, high setup fee, much more expensive if not paid yearly.
Thanked by 1AnthonySmith