Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Resell plan 6GB of RAM 60GB SSD Space from VPSDIME valid for more 12 month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Resell plan 6GB of RAM 60GB SSD Space from VPSDIME valid for more 12 month

xuancong6000xuancong6000 Member
edited February 2015 in Offers

I had bought this plan from VPSDIME from May 20, 2014 and Next Due Date until February 20, 2016 it's valid for more 12 month

RAM: 6GB
SSD Space: 60GB
IPv4: 1
Bandwidth: 2TB
Located in United States, Texas, Austin
I'm current using Directadmin Control Panel on this VPS if you want to use this I'll provide full info and still keep License Directadmin on this IP so you can use full DA on it

Because i had buy new server from OVH so I want to resell this plan for $55 by Paypal or WebMoney (I had contact to VPSDIME before that I explain for this, they agree for me to transfer this plan to another account from them)
Recurring amount is $84 per year and now in site http://vpsdime.com/ price per year is $88 so you can save $4 and if buy this plan from me you can save $33 for 12 month
thanks you for reading this.

Comments

• $84 per year doesn't seem that compelling compared with Wable's $96/year for 6GB dedicated ram spread across [upto 5] separate OpenVZ VPS (specs+price after using turboboost offer: still available AFAIK). Same datacenter too I think.

Good offer price of $55 though. Vpsdime is quality stuff.

Thanked by 2yaoyen0002 arpanjot
  • xuancong6000xuancong6000 Member
    edited February 2015

I don't think you can compared with Wable because the price of Wable is very high than VPSDIME I can see on this link https://wable.com/upgrade the price default with plan 6GB of RAM is $36 per calendar month and $24.00 for rest of February but this plan is more than plan in VPSDIME (7 CPUs, 6GB of RAM, 90GB SSD, 35 IPv4, 18 TB Bandwidth)

@vimalware said:
    $84 per year doesn't seem that compelling compared with Wable's $96/year for 6GB dedicated ram spread across [upto 5] separate OpenVZ VPS (specs+price after using turboboost offer: still available AFAIK). Same datacenter too I think.

• @xuancong6000 said:
    I don't think you can compared with Wable because the price of Wable is very high than VPSDIME I can see on this link https://wable.com/upgrade the price default with plan 6GB of RAM is $36 per calendar month and $24.00 for rest of February but this plan is more than plan in VPSDIME (7 CPUs, 6GB of RAM, 90GB SSD, 35 IPv4, 18 TB Bandwidth)

I believe he is using wable's power boost promo. Cmiiw

Thanked by 2arpanjot vimalware
  • arpanjotarpanjot Member
    edited February 2015

@sirmbhe said:
    Yep he is... search wht if you are intrested

• up for anyone like this offer!

• GunterGunter Member
    edited February 2015

@sirmbhe said:
    powerboost

Is that really still running?

Anyways, I'll offer 40 if no-one takes it.

• @Gunter said:
    Anyways, I'll offer 40 if no-one takes it.

do you want to buy my plan?

• Is this still available? I can offer $40. I have got a VPSDime account though, can this be transferred?

edited February 2015

$45 okay?, this can be transfer to all account which have in VPSDIME. Please contact me through Skype: xuancong6000

@innocentlifepeng said:
    Is this still available? I can offer $40. I have got a VPSDime account though, can this be transferred?

• sold? if not, can be moved to LA?

edited February 2015

not yet sold, you can move to LA or UK but have to paid $4 for one time to move:

after paid for this you can PM to support and ask theme move it

@hico said:
    sold? if not, can be moved to LA?

• Now sold thanks so much:)