Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

Reseller Hosting Request
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Reseller Hosting Request

luissousaluissousa Member
    edited February 2015 in Requests

Hello,

I am currently a client of @turnkeyinternet. Have been so since 11/24/2012. Sadly, they've been having a lot of CPU load issues in the current server I am.

I have already contacted them too many times, opened to many tickets for the price. Hell yeah, I am getting free WHMCS, but I am not using it for anything.

I was also offered a server transfer but when really needed it, it was just "denied" - they just asked more and more questions on why did I want so...

Also had some email troubles, but won't blame them for that. Just for CPU load: 75.29 (24 cpus)...

I currently have a big package with them which I don't really need. Here's what I need:

Disk Space: 5 GB

Bandwidth: 50GB

cPanel accounts: 50+

Subdomains: Unlimited

Email accounts: Unlimited

- Possibility to send and receive email

- Possibility to use email forwarders

Please, let me know if:

• You offer DDoS protection for an extra price (and the price)
    • You allow me to have Dedicated IP Addresses and it's price. I currently have 2 at TurnKeyInternet
    • How much would cost me each GB if I need more Disk
    • How much would cost me each 10GBs if I need more Bandwidth

If you're not a host, please just help out by recommending some good ones :)

Best Regards

Comments

This discussion has been closed.