Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for whmcs alternative and easy to import and intergrate - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for whmcs alternative and easy to import and intergrate

124»

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

nightvps said: No but he is very naughty.

Sorry if I am not supporting your unilateral view, but that sort of behavior tells me you have not been in business 5 years and probably have not even been out of school 5 years, I cant find anything to do with nightvps and I am also double curious as to why you would bring this up 5 years in...

You joined a few days ago, I suspect this is just a big troll so I am going to say it..... Hi s1z.

• Hire a blesta developer to create you a updated import script, but then I guess thats out of your budget if $16/mo is a rip off so I'd suggest you stick to what you have.

• lol i know sz1 good hosting, i have a few services with them and with buyvm, he lives in my country.

• Jonchun said: just stay with whmcs

Well looks like i will stay with whmcs, i just like saving money that is all, but i will not use a rubbish billing system blesta is cheaper looks good but not ready yet and moving to blesta is not something that is a smooth process right now. In the end i guess whmcs it is, $16.00 is $16.00 1cent is 1 cent.

• AnthonySmith said: AnthonySmith

You do make a lot of critical comments which some may find offending yes it is a free world please try to be more nicer, you have goodness in you i am sure. And i do not mind you making critical comments just try not to go to deep with them if possible? Thanks

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2015

@AnthonySmith said:
    Hi s1z.

I see whenever people talk like shit , they're compared to sz1 ? I've had this experience previously. Seriously on what basis one can decide a person is that person ?

• BharatB said: I see whenever people talk like shit , they're compared to sz1 ? I've had this experience previously. Seriously on what basis one can decide a person is a person ?

sz1 pissed off a few people when he lost control and handled critical comments in a bad way. I found his site http://shafaet.com/

• @Licensecart said:
    That's not Blesta's fault WHMCS records transactions wrong and not accountant friendly is it? They also fixed the import to make transactions to make the totals match.

I never said it was anyones fault, I was merely stating exactly what happened, not that it was either parties fault, but an issue that I ran into. There is no need to get on the defensive over something that happened, because it wont change anything.

nightvps said: You do make a lot of critical comments

So which company is it you have been running for 5 years?

• @AnthonySmith said:
    So which company is it you have been running for 5 years?

Mr.Smith i am not going to reveal that on this forum, what company do you run?

nightvps said: Mr.Smith i am not going to reveal that on this forum, what company do you run?

Your not going to reveal which web hosting related company you have been running for 5 years on a webhosting related forum?... why?

I own/run Inception hosting Limited.

Thanked by 2wych Pwner
  • @AnthonySmith said:
    I own/run Inception hosting Limited.

He doesnt half run it too :D

• AnthonySmith said: I own/run Inception hosting Limited.

Oh nice good luck with your inceptions :D

• TinyTunnel_Tom said: He doesnt half run it too :D

Sounds like fun!

• DBADBA Member
    edited February 2015

nightvps said: You think people get rich by paying more for something and not saving money when ever they can?

Time is also a valuable commodity for managers/owners. The amount of time spent working on reducing a single monthly $15 expense should be proportional to the possible benefits which are small. Effort and time are better spent on per unit or per incident costs. Like buying or developing an addon that moves an often performed task from requiring a ticket to self serve.

• TheLonelyTheLonely Member
    edited February 2015

Want a free and good solution that suit your needs? Make it yourself.

• While I haven't had to say anything cause you make all my points for me...its pointless now. He's just trolling you lol...

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith