Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for whmcs alternative and easy to import and intergrate - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for whmcs alternative and easy to import and intergrate

Comments

• It's funny because you believed him.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@nightvps said:
    Yes you are, no one asked you to comment so you can kindly remove yourself from this post you ***$.

@AnthonySmith is a well knowand respected member of this community and according to the rules everyone should be met with respect. You failed at that point. A public apology would save you from a temp ban for a week to cool off.

• @MikHo said:

Justic is served!

Offtopic: Your site spells "weird" wrong.

• @jonchun yes exactly I truly believed him after he was making these uncessary rants here. But the problem is the first word I chose to use was "IF ". Are you a pyshic or have telepathic powers? Can you care to tell me how many toes I have? Are these my true feelings on the matter

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited February 2015

@aggressivenetworks said:
    jonchun yes exactly I truly believed him after he was making these uncessary rants here. But the problem is the first word I chose to use was "IF ". Are you a pyshic or have telepathic powers? Can you care to tell me how many toes I have? Are these my true feelings on the matter

I was kidding lol. No need to get aggressive ;)

seewhatididthere^

• Dam you I need to drink a couple more beers then!

• Not that I particularly like WHMCS (and blesta I even don't know) and, yes, I'm very mistrusting about anything PHP ...

I think that anthony made a very good (and realistic) point.

To create professional software is hard and long labor and needs skilled and eperienced people. Obviously, that incurs costs.

And that's just part 1. You guys also need support, enhancements, fixes, etc. That's - and Anthony got that perfectly right - a major part of professionalism. If your Panel provider is lousy, sooner or later so will be your operations; problems, bugs, lousy and slow support, etc.

WHMCS is not just your shopfront. It's also a major part of your business core.

16$/mo? What's this dicussion about? That's ridiculously cheap, particularly when considering that you get good support for that, too.

Frankly, if I took over WHMCS as CEO, one of the first things I'd do was changing prices and creating sth. like a lite, a professional, and an enterprise version. The lite version might get cheaper, like 10$/mo, but the professional version - which would be the reasonable minimum for any VPS provider with more than, say 3 nodes, would more like 25$. Support for the lite version -> forum, that's it.

In other words: 16$ a month for an important part of a business core, and considering that they basically have all but a monopoly! That's peanuts and those guys should be praised.

And as Anthony mentioned absolutely correctly, their cost isn't in the software. It's in support. So complaining about 16$/mo sounds to me like begging for lousy support.

• @bsdguy said:
    Not that I particularly like WHMCS (and blesta I even don't know) and, yes, I'm very mistrusting about anything PHP ...

I think that anthony made a very good (and realistic) point.

To create professional software is hard and long labor and needs skilled and eperienced people. Obviously, that incurs costs.

And that's just part 1. You guys also need support, enhancements, fixes, etc. That's - and Anthony got that perfectly right - a major part of professionalism. If your Panel provider is lousy, sooner or later so will be your operations; problems, bugs, lousy and slow support, etc.

WHMCS is not just your shopfront. It's also a major part of your business core.

16$/mo? What's this dicussion about? That's ridiculously cheap, particularly when considering that you get good support for that, too.

Frankly, if I took over WHMCS as CEO, one of the first things I'd do was changing prices and creating sth. like a lite, a professional, and an enterprise version. The lite version might get cheaper, like 10$/mo, but the professional version - which would be the reasonable minimum for any VPS provider with more than, say 3 nodes, would more like 25$. Support for the lite version -> forum, that's it.

In other words: 16$ a month for an important part of a business core, and considering that they basically have all but a monopoly! That's peanuts and those guys should be praised.

And as Anthony mentioned absolutely correctly, their cost isn't in the software. It's in support. So complaining about 16$/mo sounds to me like begging for lousy support.

I completely agree with you except for the $25 dollar part for enterprise-grade software. Did you mean to say $250? Or maybe $2500? I just don't see how $25/month could reasonably fund anything "enterprise quality"

• Misunderstanding, sorry. The 25$ would be for professional which would pretty much be what WHMCS is today.
    Lite would be stripped down and enterprise would be considerably more expensive and include features needed in major and/or multi-site deployments/operations.

• MikHo said: @AnthonySmith is a well knowand respected member of this community and according to the rules everyone should be met with respect. You failed at that point. A public apology would save you from a temp ban for a week to cool off.

I guess it was to much, sorry about that. I should of just said: Ok thanks.

• nightvpsnightvps Member
    edited February 2015

bsdguy said: 16$/mo? What's this dicussion about? That's ridiculously cheap, particularly when considering that you get good support for that, too.

We do not want and need there support, money is money i do not care it is $0.01 cent, cheap is $5.00 a month fair is $10.00 a month, this includes updates at $10.00 a month, anything more is to much.

WHMCS should help people leave them and go to maybe blesta etc. Peanuts is $7.00 a month extra? If you know how to run a business then you must take into account every single cent / penny.

• Jonchun said: Frankly, if I took over WHMCS as CEO, one of the first things I'd do was changing prices and creating sth. like a lite, a professional, and an enterprise version. The lite version might get cheaper, like 10$/mo, but the professional version - which would be the reasonable minimum for any VPS provider with more than, say 3 nodes, would more like 25$. Support for the lite version -> forum, that's it.

Good idea :)

• Jonchun said: It's funny because you believed him.

You think people get rich by paying more for something and not saving money when ever they can?

• bsdguybsdguy Member
    edited February 2015

@nightvps

Haha, you effectively quote me twice.

Also: Please accept others feeling that your penny pinching approach is not the only and probably not even the best approach to running a business. They are supposed to accept your view, too, aren't they.

Know what? All the bits and pieces are available for free. The database systems, PHP (or whatever), template systems, etc.

So you can save even those 16$ or 10$ or 7$ or whatever. All you need to do is to build the functionality you need or have someone doing it.
    The problem, of course, is that labor isn't free. Assuming that this takes you 14 days (which is unrealistic anyway, but hey, let's be generous) and that your or your developers work days are worth a modest 200$, we're already talking 2.800$.

Divide that by 16$ and you'll see that you've just invested 175 months or 14.5 years worth of WHMCS. And we don't even talk about bug fixing ...

Congratulations.

The problem with certain business types is that they - to put it bluntly - want all the money for themselves. Everything should be cheaper and again cheaper so as to increase their income and to support their, pardon me, often not properly designed business model.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@Jonchun said:
    Offtopic: Your site spells "weird" wrong.

Which one and where?

Thanked by 2Jonchun nightvps
  • ivanhivanh Member
    edited February 2015

Only skimmed the second page.

But to sum it up.

If you think WHMCS is overpriced yet paying for it - it's not overpriced.

• ivanh said: If you think WHMCS is overpriced yet paying for it - it's not overpriced.

There is only 1 other high quality alternative at a reasonable price and that is blesta but moving from whmcs to blesta is to be frank a bitch.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

I could help you move from whmcs -> blesta at a decent hands-on price.

• BharatB said: I could help you move from whmcs -> blesta at a decent hands-on price.

PM me : )

• @nightvps said:
    Why not make a plugin to do this for people and make blesta the best panel why settle for anything less than the best? Helping people save money and time is a big factor in getting customers for any product, whmcs do not try to help customers in this way if they did and gave a more fair price and eg: free live chat plugin etc then there would be no one using blesta and other similar billing software / scripts.

Why on earth should I make a plugin because you are too lazy to follow a tutorial... does WHMCS have a plugin no? You have to do some manual labour and stop being a lazy git and edit the header.tpl, footer.tpl and whatever else you want to edit...

Save money and time... Stop moaning or close shop.

• @nightvps said:
    PM me : )

Lol good luck there... might want to search his reputation :).

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@Licensecart said:

Thank you for showing concern towards my reputation , for your information its quite un-tarnished.

edited February 2015

Licensecart said: Save money and time... Stop moaning or close shop.

my whmcs is already intergrated, i am talking now about intergrating blesta and i want a free plugin or i am not buying blesta! ^_^

edited February 2015

Licensecart said: Lol good luck there...

Not sure what you mean there could you explain this please?

• @nightvps, Why don't you settle for boxbilling? for all it's limitations it's at least free

• mashokk369 said: Why don't you settle for boxbilling? for all it's limitations it's at least free

Security is my consern i do not mind paying upto $10 a month that is fair.

• aglodekaglodek Member
    edited February 2015

@mashokk369 said: Why don't you settle for boxbilling? for all it's limitations it's at least free

What limitations?

• LicensecartLicensecart Member
    edited February 2015

@aglodek said:
    What limitations?

They don't a Integration plugin lol

It's so hard to copy and paste :)

• LicensecartLicensecart Member
    edited February 2015

@nightvps said:
    Not sure what you mean there could you explain this please?

Closes shop for Personal reasons, then opens a new business reselling servers, and constant self advertising.

PS: If you aren't going to use Blesta, go with WHSuite.com or ClientExec, oh no they don't have a Integration plugin.... haha!

• @Licensecart said:
    PS: If you aren't going to use Blesta, go with WHSuite.com or ClientExec, oh no they don't have a Integration plugin.... haha!

Or just stay with whmcs. O wait.. they don't have an integration plugin.. what do we do guys? we might be screwed.