Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DDoS Protected Offshore Hosts apart from OVH
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DDoS Protected Offshore Hosts apart from OVH

AndreiAndrei Member
edited February 2015 in General

Hello,

Please list as many providers as you can, they don't have to be Low-End but it's good if they are. By Offshore I mean any good hosts which are not in USA, UK, Australia and New Zealand.

Thanks,

Andrei

Comments

• Voxility have the option for DDoS protection, but its not exactly cheap...

Thanked by 1Andrei
  • VikingLayerVikingLayer Member
    edited February 2015

Online.net has Arbor protection for a fee (€20). Their default Sevi protection sucks.

Thanked by 1Andrei
  • @VikingLayer said:
    Online.net has Arbor protection for a fee (€20). Their default Sevi protection sucks.

cough plus the €20 business cost so €40 just for the DDoS protection THEN the server costs + setup fee.

• Pretty sure Online.net was 80EUR last time I looked

• @wych said:
    Pretty sure Online.net was 80EUR last time I looked

There is two DDoS options the €20 and the €70. To get either you need to get the business service level which costs €20 so for the basic protection its €40 + €20 setup €5.99 for the SC Gen2 thats a total of €65.99 for first month and €45.99 for additional months. Where as with the advanced option its €95.99 for first month and €75.99 for additional month this is only for the SC Gen2!

• If you really don't need a Dedicated Server, RamNode in NL with DDoS Protection by Staminus

• Some higher end options, just for comparison:

Staminus is like $1000 a month for 10Gbps/8mil PPS (BGP with GRE Tunnels)

another service I looked at the other day was:
    http://www.incapsula.com/pricing-and-plans.html

This service looks REALLY nice, but the Business + plan is pricey at $300 a month!

• VikingLayerVikingLayer Member
    edited February 2015

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    cough plus the €20 business cost so €40 just for the DDoS protection THEN the server costs + setup fee.

I see.. that sucks then.