Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap traditional color space /full cabinet
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap traditional color space /full cabinet

I am looking for one such solution in houston area.
need 20A/120V power, Gigbit port and 42inch cabinet.
Any one got any leads can pm me .

Thanks.

Comments

• the idea is to get my own bare metal stuff online. so, I can come back and offer lowendVPS. such as .90 cents or $1 hosting with 640K memory. etc.etc.

640KB is all you need(from Bill G.)

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited February 2015

@tjin09 said:
    the idea is to get my own bare metal stuff online. so, I can come back and offer lowendVPS. such as .90 cents or $1 hosting with 640K memory. etc.etc.

640KB is all you need(from Bill G.)

Whoah, mate, mate. You aren't going to need a full cabinet for this. You can easily do it on a single VM.

Thanked by 1HyperSpeed
  • Get a raspberry and then...

• @0xdragon said:
    Whoah, mate, mate. You aren't going to need a full cabinet for this. You can easily do it on a single VM.

Do it in reverse, start big and narrow it down to one vm when you realise that's all your using haha! Don't know anyone able to sustain a 42u cab on just $0.90 pricing

• Putting the pricing in to prospective.

In the UK you can get a full cab for £1000 + VAT.

In America I can get a 10u 14a 1gbit connection for $299. *so in theory it is cheaper to get the full cab. But you'll be spending fortunes on your 99c business.. For no need.

• wychwych Member
    edited February 2015

@MSPNick said:
    In America I can get a 10u 14a 1gbit connection for $299. *so in theory it is cheaper to get the full cab. But you'll be spending fortunes on your 99c business.. For no need.

Thats only 3624 VM's to sell each year excluding any software costs, admin fees, the hardware itself and any profit he wishes to make, oh and the IP leases.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

640K memory? I'll take two. RAMFloppyDisk hosting!

• @wych said:
    Thats only 3624 VM's to sell each year excluding any software costs, admin fees, the hardware itself and any profit he wishes to make, oh and the IP leases.

Only is the keyword there!! aha.