Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling SYS Dedicated Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selling SYS Dedicated Server

AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep
edited February 2015 in Offers

Hello,

Due because we have had issues with terrible ovh faggots, we decide to leave ovh and moving to another worth and real company. Hereby are some details about the server:

http://www.soyoustart.com/ie/offers/e3-sat-2.xml

The server have 16 additional ips
Proofs about the server:

http://prntscr.com/61g1ys

Proofs about the additional ips:

http://prntscr.com/61g2bq

We are selling it for 35Eur payment method: paypal.

Comments

• iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran
    edited February 2015

Reading error :-)

• expires in 5 days wow.

Not even transferrable. Can you tell me what was wrong with OVH?

• My Kimsufi through OVH has been great, considering your attitude it is more likely you the cause of the issue.

As above, what issues did you have?

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2015

@iKeyZ said:
    35eur and it expires in 5 days?

Could you tell me where did you see that the server expire in 5 days? 10.03.2015 is 5 days for you?

• iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran
    edited February 2015

@AlbaHost said:
    Could you tell me where did you see that the server expire in 3 days? 10.03.2015 is 3 days for you?

And could you tell me where I said 3 days? I read wrong though, apologies for that. :)

@Patrick said:
    My Kimsufi through OVH has been great, considering your attitude it is more likely you the cause of the issue.

As above, what issues did you have?

Hereby http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.php?9775-OVH-ABUSE-need-ovh-staff-explain!

• LeeLee Veteran

@Albahost, your sales pitch is awesome.

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • sorry to mention this but if the server is marked for abuse, it could be rather troublesome for anyone that takes over

edited February 2015

@century1stop said:
    sorry to mention this but if the server is marked for abuse, it could be rather troublesome for anyone that takes over

Thanks for mentioning, this is not that server. Actually on this server we have 7 VPS which it have nothing to do with what you think. The server which we are not allowed to have any irc chatserver is from OVH and not SYS.

@W1V_Lee said:
    Albahost, your sales pitch is awesome.

If you dont like it then remove it, as because you are moderator and your'e the boss :)

• that's good then. btw did you check to see if the "abuse" server was hacked? hacking/ddos is quite rampant with their servers, both from internet & within

edited February 2015

@century1stop said:
    that's good then. btw did you check to see if the "abuse" server was hacked? hacking/ddos is quite rampant with their servers, both from internet & within

There was nothing hacked nor ddos, only irc advertisers. Someone advertised in irc.zemra.org chat public domain takohu.ch which is hosted by us, and owner from irc.zemra.org have complain to OVH and ovh abuse department told us to stop all our irc chat servers thats all.

• understood :)

• ZemraZemra Member

I believe the owner of zemra.org (ME) has sent you multiple emails regarding spam and abuse from your clients, but YOU believed that spam/abuse/bots are allowed on IRC. YOU made fun why I complain for such abuse, well I can tell you why:
    I pay to advertise and promote my sites, and you allow your clients to do that for free on mine and every other network they can do so, to gain more visitors or for whatever reason they do that.

In the future don`t blame OVH or any other company that is hosting you, blame your self for the lack of knowledge that you have, and maybe one day you will become what you are aiming to be.

Could you tell me where did you see that the server expire in 5 days? 10.03.2015 is 5 days for you?>

This shows the arrogance that you use when dealing with any situation, and you were same even when I tried nicely to fix the issue that I had with your clients, but if you fail to listen and understand, I will not waste my time with you, btw, the last report when to the police with ddos threats and proof of ddos from my host.

edited May 2015

@Zemra said:
    I believe the owner of zemra.org (ME) has sent you multiple emails regarding spam and abuse from your clients, but YOU believed that spam/abuse/bots are allowed on IRC. YOU made fun why I complain for such abuse, well I can tell you why:
    I pay to advertise and promote my sites, and you allow your clients to do that for free on mine and every other network they can do so, to gain more visitors or for whatever reason they do that.

In the future don`t blame OVH or any other company that is hosting you, blame your self for the lack of knowledge that you have, and maybe one day you will become what you are aiming to be.

We do not allow anything illegal so, you can go everywhere even in moon/mars its your choice. we don't care about you and never did, you and ovh fail to provide any logs that our ips are messed up wth anything illegal about OVH actually we have not read in full their TOS about irc autherization and that's why we have had to suspend ircd chat servers, but not regarding your abuse, you have tried with the same story to our DC but you fail why? Because you don't even know what or how to complain an abuse,( in this case its not even an abuse) so don't bump a thread which is a couple month ago and don't have anything to do with you.
    BTW admin/mods please close this thread.

Cheers.

• ZemraZemra Member

I was mentioned in this threat, and I did register just to explain the real reason. (google what freedom of speech and democracy means)
    - I did provide many logs/screen shots/emails/OVH reports for being attacked, your clients taking credit for the ddos attacks and much more.
    - You call OVH "faggots" (sex and hosting have nothing in common).
    - You admit you did NOT read the TOS, and you blame OVH for suspending you?!
    - I dont have to make lies, just for the sake of being different abuse report.
    - Do whois on soyoustart, check the results.

You need to understand that I dont win nothing at all for spending my time to write this, but I did just cz it felt right to let everyone know how you deal with issues, and it shows on most of the posts that your attitude is childish and immature.

(P.S dont swear at the admins/moderators for letting me express myself.)

@Zemra said:
    I was mentioned in this threat, and I did register just to explain the real reason. (google what freedom of speech and democracy means)
    - I did provide many logs/screen shots/emails/OVH reports for being attacked, your clients taking credit for the ddos attacks and much more.
    - You call OVH "faggots" (sex and hosting have nothing in common).
    - You admit you did NOT read the TOS, and you blame OVH for suspending you?!
    - I dont have to make lies, just for the sake of being different abuse report.
    - Do whois on soyoustart, check the results.

You need to understand that I dont win nothing at all for spending my time to write this, but I did just cz it felt right to let everyone know how you deal with issues, and it shows on most of the posts that your attitude is childish and immature.

(P.S dont swear at the admins/moderators for letting me express myself.)

Un edhe ne email te kam then dhe prape te them, ti vertet nuk ishe tamam n'kry! A ce spate ma cka me ba erdhe ketu tu leh si klyshi me mendim ce po na ban najsen apo cka ;) Leh leh se te shkojka per ftyre :)

• ZemraZemra Member

If you dont like replies, dont mention names/domains.

And again it shows that you fail to read/follow rules, in English forum you are writing in Albanian. I hope you dont call names even those guys if they suspend you here as well.

edited May 2015

@Zemra said:
    If you dont like replies, dont mention names/domains.

And again it shows that you fail to read/follow rules, in English forum you are writing in Albanian. I hope you dont call names even those guys if they suspend you here as well.

You bumped a thread couple month ago which don't have anything to do with this. So again: Leh leh.

• ZemraZemra Member

27 May was few days ago, and I can do that whenever I have time, not when you think I should.

@Zemra said:
    27 May was few days ago, and I can do that whenever I have time, not when you think I should.

Ya i see your immature, the thread was created in 5 february 2015. BTW you can blame all the time, that's what you everytime do nothing new at all :)

This discussion has been closed.