Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    Looking for 512M Cheap KVM VPS Not more than 25$/yearly
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    Looking for 512M Cheap KVM VPS Not more than 25$/yearly

    wumingshiwumingshi Member
    edited February 2015 in Requests

    I already have some cheap openvz vps,like xvmlabs,ipsystemsltd.both of them is very cheap and afforable to me. But i can not dare to put my bussiness website on them.

    I need a cheap and afforable kvm vps for my small bussiness website.
    Ramnode,DigitalOcean,Vultr are good but a little expensive to me.

    Here is my kvm vps require:

    RAM 512M

    Net 1Gbps

    Bandwidth≥500GB

    SSD≥5GB

    Addtional:The the speed of vps is nice to China.

    Loacation:US WestCoast and so on.

    Thanks.

    Comments

    • None of locations speed are nice to China.:P

    • noisycodenoisycode Member
      edited February 2015

      @World said:
      None of locations speed are nice to China.:P

      Agreed:P

      Actually if you do not really care about the routing, MyCustomHosting occurs to me right away. All their KVMs are located in Montreal, which is the east of CA. And they are quite active here giving away lots of great offers. Here's one of the offers:

      KVM Canada Offers

      Plan Name: LET-JAN-512MB-10GB-4TB-YEARLY

      Virtualization Platform: KVM

      Guaranteed RAM: 512 MB

      Swap: 512 MB

      SSD Cached Disk Space: 10 GB

      Premium Transfer: 4096 GB

      IP Space: 1 IPv4 + 5 IPv6

      CPU Cores: 2

      Yearly Cost: $18

      Order Link: https://billing.mycustomhosting.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=165

      Thanked by 2wumingshi vimalware
    • wumingshiwumingshi Member
      edited February 2015

      Thanks, I once got one.MyCustomHosting is good.

      Just have some little problem with me.At the beginning ,I can connect the vps directly,everything is ok.

      After some days ,The ip is blocked by my isp.I can not connect to the vps directly.Only through VPN can connect it.

      I give a ticket ask to change my ip.They refund money to me.

    • @World said:
      None of locations speed are nice to China.:P

      US WestCoast is Ok,Between China and US,there is a directly Ocean Submarine cable.

      The speed is fast,not slow.

    • WorldWorld Member
      edited February 2015

      @wumingshi said:
      The speed is fast,not slow.

      EDITED.

    • Yes,I want to make the post more clearly.

    • GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
      edited February 2015

      Consider our latest offer thread.

      (KVM) GoodHosting Ci3
      
      CPU: 1 Shared Core (50 Units)
      Memory: 512 MB Dedicated ECC (Server)
      Storage: 10 GB RAW SSD RAID10-Backed
      Bandwidth: Unmetered fair-use (1Gbps port)
      IPs: 1 Standard, 2 with Justification   
      
      Use Voucher: CI3YEARLY
      Your Cost: $20.75/yr
      (see pro-rata feature)
      
      Thanked by 1wumingshi

      Acting Director of Albino Geek Services Ltd. My Keybase ID ( gh )
      GoodHosting.co | Enterprise KVM Virtual Private Servers | Twitter / Status : @ GoodHostingCo

    • wumingshiwumingshi Member
      edited February 2015

      Thanks

    • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member, Provider

      @wumingshi said:
      Thanks, I once got one.MyCustomHosting is good.

      Just have some little problem with me.At the beginning ,I can connect the vps directly,everything is ok.

      After some days ,The ip is blocked by my isp.I can not connect to the vps directly.Only through VPN can connect it.

      >

      The IP was good for 3 months roughly, before his ISP blocked it...

      Transparency is key - Webhosting with a spine! - Live US based support, not to be confused with aliens.
    • wumingshiwumingshi Member
      edited February 2015

      Yes.There is no problem with the vps,the vps is cheap and stable.

      just my ISP blocked the ip.I can't get to the vps.But other city and other place in China can get to it.

    • edited February 2015

      SandBox from RunAbove (2GB RAM; 10 GB SSD; 1 TB outgoing bandwith) just USD 2.5/month.

      Thanked by 1wumingshi

      ..:: Kloxo-MR - hosting and forum ::..

    • I'm looking for it too.

    • wumingshiwumingshi Member
      edited February 2015

      You can have try MyCustomHosting,I have used it,they server is cheap and ok.Just my ip was blocked by my isp.if I am still not finding out,maybe I will buy it again.

    • harispharisp Member, Provider

      If you need one I can offer 512 MB RAM, 1 Gbit network, 5 GB SSD RAID10 Space for $21/year in Dallas, TX.

      Thanked by 1wumingshi

      Revolution coming soon :)

    • Can you provide the pay link,support paypal ?

    • harispharisp Member, Provider

      @wumingshi: Sure, order link: https://my.pieserv.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=71 . Please note that after order you need to submit ticket and let us know about this promo so we can adjust the price prior paying.

      Revolution coming soon :)

    • thanks,get it.I will try it.

    • bersybersy Member
      edited February 2015

      noisycode said: Actually if you do not really care about the routing, MyCustomHosting occurs to me right away.

      Agree, MyCustomHosting is good, but they offer SSD-C KVM VPS, not pure SSD.

    • The price is lowest as so far I know.

    • Some More...

      stable and affordable....

    • @wumingshi said:

      I am an Chinese and look for the cheap KVM too,some people said the @GoodHosting serivce is good. I had bought their VPS a month ago but because a issue of communication I had refunded.
      Maybe I'll buy their VPS in the future and mybe you could have a try

    • wumingshiwumingshi Member
      edited February 2015

      I have tried it.

      The speed of net is ok and the system control panel is special and functional.But I am not used to it and have a problem to use it.I give a ticket to ask for refund.

      I hope can find out some more stable and affordable ones.

    • @wumingshi said:
      I have tried it.

      The speed of net is ok and the system control panel is special and functional.But I am not used to it and have a problem to use it.I give a ticket to ask for refund.

      I hope can find out some stable and affordable ones.

      We also will work with clients if they explain thier issues in a Support Ticket, such as if they are having troubles using VNC, or they are having troubles creating an image or a template. We now cover some of these topics in our Knowledgebase:

      http://clients.goodhosting.co/knowledgebase/1/How-to-use-NoVNC.html

      Acting Director of Albino Geek Services Ltd. My Keybase ID ( gh )
      GoodHosting.co | Enterprise KVM Virtual Private Servers | Twitter / Status : @ GoodHostingCo

    • Thanks,I know this.

    • Some more ...

    • @wumingshi UltraVPS offered good discounts on KVM SSD VPS in US WestCoast (Seattle) - 512MB RAM 2 IPv4 for $2/month or $20/year. But you have to wait valid promo, which it is not improbable @Rob_T may renew soon.

      Thanked by 1wumingshi
    • wumingshiwumingshi Member
      edited February 2015

      @bersy thanks,I know it from two site.

      lowendstock.com

      list.lowendserv.net

      At present,as you says,there is no valid coupon.40$/yearly.

    • wumingshiwumingshi Member
      edited February 2015

      So far,from the three sites:

      lowendtalk.com

      lowendstock.com

      list.lowendserv.net

      The Cheap 512M KVM VPS List according to price from low to high is:

      mycustomhosting.net @MCHPhil

      https://billing.mycustomhosting.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=165 $18

      ultravps.com

      https://www.ultravps.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=32 out of stock or wait for a coupon $20

      pieserv.com @harisp

      https://my.pieserv.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=71 give a sales ticket $21

      goodhosting.co @GoodHosting

      goodhosting.co GoodHosting Ci3 use coupon CI3YEARLY $20.75 finally $21.31

      kihihosting.com

      https://kihihosting.com/vpsorder $24

      prometeus.net

      http://www.prometeus.net/site/special-offers.php $24 not available now

      chicagovps.net

      https://billing.chicagovps.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=228 $25 don not have a good reputation. but don't use the old eyes to see something, you can have a try it.

      Hope the list can help somebody like me.

      Thanked by 1Mark_R
    • bersybersy Member
      edited February 2015

      wumingshi said: The price is lowest as so far I know.

      Right you are, but this is not consistent with your requirements. Don't you looking for SSD, without mentioning US West Coast?

      wumingshi said: @bersy thanks,I know it from two site.

      As far as I can gather one site, list.lowendserv.net don't contain UltraVPS offers :)

    • @wumingshi said:
      So far,from the three sites:

      lowendtalk.com

      lowendstock.com

      list.lowendserv.net

      The Cheap 512M KVM VPS List according to price from low to high is:

      mycustomhosting.net MCHPhil

      https://billing.mycustomhosting.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=165 $18

      ultravps.com

      https://www.ultravps.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=32 out of stock or wait for a coupon $20

      pieserv.com harisp

      https://my.pieserv.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=71 give a sales ticket $21

      goodhosting.co GoodHosting

      goodhosting.co GoodHosting Ci3 use coupon CI3YEARLY $20.75 finally $21.31

      kihihosting.com

      https://kihihosting.com/vpsorder $24

      prometeus.net

      http://www.prometeus.net/site/special-offers.php $24 not available now

      chicagovps.net

      https://billing.chicagovps.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=228 $25 don not have a good reputation. but don't use the old eyes to see something, you can have a try it.

      Hope the list can help somebody like me.

      wow

    • @MCHPhil said:

      Hello :D When you have available VPSR-5120?

      Webhosting en México http://www.megahosting.com.mx

    • JonchunJonchun Member, Provider

      @wumingshi

      Not sure if you still need these. I thought I'd link you to our PeeWee plans!

      1 vCPU
      256 MB RAM | 512 MB BURST
      15 GB Storage
      150 GB Bandwidth
      1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
      NO SMTP

      Only $10/year. Check out link in my signature if you're interested.

      Here's a test (granted the node was empty)

      CPU model :  Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1230 V2 @ 3.30GHz
      
      Number of cores : 1
      
      CPU frequency :  800.000 MHz
      
      Total amount of ram : 256 MB
      
      Total amount of swap : 512 MB
      
      System uptime :   2 min,       
      
      Download speed from CacheFly: 12.1MB/s 
      
      Download speed from Linode, Atlanta, GA: 11.9MB/s 
      
      Download speed from Linode, Newark, NJ: 11.6MB/s 
      
      Download speed from Linode, Dallas, TX: 12.0MB/s 
      
      Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 7.49MB/s 
      
      Download speed from Linode, London, UK: 9.15MB/s 
      
      Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 11.7MB/s 
      
      Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 4.53MB/s 
      
      Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 11.3MB/s 
      
      Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 10.8MB/s 
      
      Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 11.7MB/s 
      
      I/O speed :  811 MB/s
      
    • bersybersy Member
      edited February 2015

      Jonchun said: Not sure if you still need these. I thought I'd link you to our PeeWee plans!

      1 vCPU

      256 MB RAM | 512 MB BURST
      15 GB Storage
      150 GB Bandwidth
      1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
      NO SMTP

      Only $10/year. Check out link in my signature if you're interested.

      Not 512MB, not SSD, not US West Coast, and not KVM too? Can you offer something relevant to OP request?

    • JonchunJonchun Member, Provider

      @bersy said:
      Not 512MB, not SSD, not US West Coast, and not KVM too? Can you offer something relevant to OP request?

      Read the rest of the thread. Those requirements were not strict, as OP is looking into other solutions.

    • bersybersy Member
      edited February 2015

      It seems he doesn't know his own mind.

    • @Jonchun said:
      1 vCPU
      256 MB RAM | 512 MB BURST

      This 'Burst' part confuses. I thought you were offering only Xen?

      Trusted Provider ultravps[.]eu in AMS/LON/DAL/LAX/Moldova/Düsseldorf :
      2GB KVM(SSD 60GB) starts €33.6/yr (Limited Stock) <-- bonus discount (~7.5% off in 1st year for new clients.)

    • JonchunJonchun Member, Provider

      @vimalware said:
      This 'Burst' part confuses. I thought you were offering only Xen?

      Our main offers are Xen. However, these PeeWee plans are OVZ. (I should probably clarify this next time)

    Sign In or Register to comment.