Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TheHostingSquad 1GB 30GB 100GB XEN Benchmark - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

TheHostingSquad 1GB 30GB 100GB XEN Benchmark

Comments

• TazTaz Member

Conspiracy I tell you!

• I love you M

• @Zen said: Nigga

Even if its a "joke" its takes the said providers creditability down to nill.

• TazTaz Member

@Zen that N word is pretty common up here in NYC.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2012

@Taz_NinjaHawk said: @Zen that N word is pretty common up here in NYC.

Even still, I'm pretty sure you'd be offended if I called you a "paki", goes the same way. I've seen you write the "n" word many times here, so yeah, try and avoid it.

• TazTaz Member
    edited August 2012

@Infinity said: ven still, I'm pretty sure you'd be offended if I called you a "paki", goes the same way. I've seen you write the "n" word many times here, so yeah, try and avoid it.

. Hell, call me asian, I don't mind lol. As long no one starts thinking I am a cyborg, I am cool. I do hate though when people relates me with al qaeda and other terrorist groups just cause I am muslim.

Points noted and I apologize for my behavior if it hurts anyone feeling.

@Taz_NinjaHawk said: Hell, call me asian, I don't mind lol. As long no one starts thinking I am a cyborg, I am cool. I do hate though when people relates me with al qaeda and other terrorist groups just cause I am muslim/

Asian isn't offensive, the "n" and "p" word are, although it is pretty subjective. God you don't know how it is to be Arab here, especially with chavs. At school I'm usually classed as English until someone doesn't like what I say/do, at which point the abuse comes. My mum is usually called a Ninja, even though she doesn't wear a full veil, and letterbox and all those other insults. I think you should've built up an immunity to it, there's no point in caring what people say. Anyway, I'm sure most people here don't care, but some may, so it's best not to say it.

/derail

• TazTaz Member
    edited August 2012

infinity, Couldn't agree more.

• @Infinity said: God you don't know how it is to be Arab here, especially with chavs.

I'm very disturbed by the filth I hear people speak of Muslims, when last I heard, about 1,000 are extremists, of what, over a billion Muslims? Just goes to show, you can't fix stupid.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited August 2012

All I hear is a bunch of people needing thicker skin ;)

Racism dies when humans do. Throw every stereotype at me that you want, life is too short to care about words unless strong action accompanies them.

Signed,
    Ginger who can't play basketball.

• TazTaz Member

@jarland WTH happened to your site? Not sure if it is minimal or something broke.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Two sites, one for vps and one for shared. They'll be combined by this weekend.

• TazTaz Member

Aha. My bad. No wonder it looked too quiet :P

• d-d-d-d-d-d-d-deeeeraiiiiiil

• @Infinity said: God you don't know how it is to be Arab here, especially with chavs. At school I'm usually classed as English until someone doesn't like what I say/do, at which point the abuse comes. My mum is usually called a Ninja

You're an arabian?
    Assalamu alaikum brother :)

Yes, some people would call a women with hijab as ninja. But if people start to learn why they have to use hijab, they will understand and honoring it.

@ErawanArifNugroho said: You're an arabian?

Indeed, my family is from Shaam, which is the area covering Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, part of Iraq etc. Some of her family moved to Turkey then and moved to the UK a long while back, around 4 generations ago.

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

Racism is an evolution of the ancient fear of the different, which is part of our inconscious line of defence.
    In Italy people from south were (and in some case still are) considered different from people of north and subject to manifestations of racism. I for example when relocated from Sicily to the north of Italy was refused to rent a few apartaments because of my origin, and this was less than 20 years ago... :(
    In almost every country there are history of racism due to cultural difference or origin.
    Economic and political conditions also don't help and people tend to blame different...

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • @prometeus said: I for example when relocated from Sicily

There's a chance your related to don corleone?

• @jcaleb said: There's a chance your related to don corleone?

It is not wise to ask such questions ;-) If he answers you, he has to kill you ;-)

• @rds100 said: It is not wise to ask such questions ;-) If he answers you, he has to kill you ;-)

I retract =)

• @jcaleb said: I retract =)

this is a funny game LOL :) hahahah respect others and you will be happy :)

• @Randy said: this is a funny game LOL :) hahahah respect others and you will be happy :)

I'm a big Godfather and Al Pacino fan

• @jcaleb said: I'm a big Godfather and Al Pacino fan

No you are Jonathan :)

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@ErawanArifNugroho said: why they have to use hijab

Nobody has to use anything. If they like it and consider it is better that way for any reason except to escape harassment or similar, then no problem with me.
    As a privacy freak myself, I would love to hide my face in public, yet it is not so easy like for others :)
    M

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • Wearing mask like Anonymous? :p

• Eh.. Are you women?

• no, he is gay

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited August 2012

@ErawanArifNugroho said: Eh.. Are you women?

@Randy said: no, he is gay

The two do not exclude each other.
    And why would I have to be a woman to wear a mask ?
    At any rate, my sex or sexual orientation is not a problem to discuss here, please :) We are not seeking sex or romance on these boards and for any other issue it is irrelevant...
    M

• That is why i love M

• vps6netvps6net Member
    edited August 2012

@Randy said: can anyone verify that those xen templetes are working? http://xentemplates.com/#

their site seems broken ( a sub site of vps6.net)

Currently there are no templates there, though there will be soon. We're working on developing those sites (openvztemplates.com and xentemplates.com) into fully-featured services, it's just taken a little longer than expected!

I'll likely post something about it here when they finally launch, so keep an eye out.