Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is fliphost still alive?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

is fliphost still alive?

My server was suspended due to the high contrack sessions in the last few days of JAN.I raised a tk for asking reason and they replyed and said it was caused by contrack sessions high volume.Then I explained server maybe was got attacked and wanted them reactive my service.About three days away,no response.
I know this may ruin their ToS, but at least they should do a final conclusion, response why they suspend me or why no refund whatever.
I have paid FEB's invoice ahead.Is there any way can contact them?should I still wait for some days?seem My final kick is paypal dispute.

Comments

• Explain the title.

• I also had an inexplicable suspension. And slow to reply to tickets or to even explain the logic behind their unilateral moves.
    They are not the same as before.

• PcJamesyPcJamesy Member
    edited February 2015

I've have had a storage server for the past 17 months, one ticket in the past year but I don't really use for much other then a backup server.

http://i.imgur.com/aDNf3iY.jpg

• We're still alive. Sometimes suspensions do take longer to get to due to the serious nature of it. Could be abuse reports, wider impacts etc.

• @concerto49 said:
    We're still alive. Sometimes suspensions do take longer to get to due to the serious nature of it. Could be abuse reports, wider impacts etc.

ok, could you pls give an answer of tk#3177091?

• sorry, typo, #177091

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@lightforce said:
    sorry, typo, #177091

There is an edit button for this.

concerto49 said: Sometimes suspensions do take longer to get to due to the serious nature of it.

wut...

I mean, come on, the offense is so serious that a long delay in replying the ticket is warranted? At least tell the customer to fuck off, you wont be reactivating the server, that's it.
    I know there are those which continue the long story with a customer which they banned and this is absolutely the last time, etc, but there must be at least a bit of explanation and perhaps pictures before.

• @Maounique said:
    I know there are those which continue the long story with a customer which they banned and this is absolutely the last time, etc, but there must be at least a bit of explanation and perhaps pictures before.

There are explanations and it's case by case per customer. Can't really go on about why this particular case may have taken longer. It just may take longer, e.g. based on your example. All in all the "not quick enough" wasn't days. It all comes down to perception and expectation.