Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New owner of FTPit (email)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New owner of FTPit (email)

casper253casper253 Member
edited February 2015 in Providers

Email from ftpit

A troubleticket came in asking why payments are now showing a payment made to Komputer King LLC, and I felt that it was time to address this. This email was not made earlier as I was becoming familair with the setup and requirements of this new hosting provider that I acquired.

My name is Cameron Fillers, ownder of Komputer King LLC, and I am now the proud new owner of FTPit. I have recently acquired this hosting provider from Nipon, and have taken over managing the system and handling the day to day activities.

Other than the name of the company that you pay, nothing else will change. I will be handling a majority of the trouble tickets that have come in over the past few weeks, and will assist you in all matters of your hosting and working towards making sure that your uptime is consistent, just as Nipon did.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to submit a trouble ticket and ask them. If you never notice the difference, then I feel that I have succeeded in acquiring the company and making it a part of the Komputer King family

Thanks,

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited February 2015

Edit: The above message read very differently before, my reply is no longer valid.

Thanked by 3MSPNick Pwner matthewvz
  • wychwych Member
    edited February 2015

Well this is unexpected...

Thanked by 1MSPNick
  • Jar said: I don't mean to be mean but...lord help us. I hope my first impression of you is very wrong.

C'mon man, look how he spells 'computer'; with a damn 'K'! This kid's alright with me, with his 'to hell with the English language' vibe.

Thanked by 4MSPNick Pwner jar Mark_R
  • @Jar said:
    So yesterday you were selling a whmcs license that came with your reseller account and today you've taken over a VPS provider.

I don't mean to be mean but...lord help us. I hope my first impression of you is very wrong.

I'm not the owner

• expected...

• @casper253 said:
    I'm not the owner

Thats not what you say in the original post:
    "My name is Cameron Fillers, ownder of Komputer King LLC, and I am now the proud new owner of FTPit."

• @Fatboy said:
    "My name is Cameron Fillers, ownder of Komputer King LLC, and I am now the proud new owner of FTPit."

Thank you I just edit the thread

• Think you guys got it wrong, this is the email he received from them.

Thanked by 1arpanjot
  • matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

That was slightly confusing for a minute.

• Yes- can a moderator please clear this up? Very confusing.

• @casper253 said:
    Thank you I just edit the thread

Thanks - thought I was going a bit mental!

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Patrick said:
    Think you guys got it wrong, this is the email he received from them.

Whew. Yeah I don't think that translated well before the edit ;)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • I like how he said he was going to fix that, but didn't fix the misspelling in the section quoted.

• @Nekki said:
    C'mon man, look how he spells 'computer'; with a damn 'K'! This kid's alright with me, with his 'to hell with the English language' vibe.

It not me

• @Mun said:
    I like how he said he was going to fix that, but didn't fix the misspelling in the section quoted.

All the type come with the email I copy every word from the email

• @Mun said:
    I like how he said he was going to fix that, but didn't fix the misspelling in the section quoted.

I like how he scammed someone the other day and still hasn't been banned for it. Keeping it classy, LET.

Thanked by 1wych
  • @Pwner said:
    I like how he scammed someone the other day and still hasn't been banned for it. Keeping it classy, LET.

Can you show me or other members proof that I did a scammed

• @casper253 said:

Cheers! :)
    http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/42741/casper253-scammer#latest

• wychwych Member
    edited February 2015

@casper253 said:

Really? Selling an leased license as an owned one; I wouldn't say it was a scam as it was never completed but looks suspect, at least to me.

I wonder if the new owner will use the @ftpit account?

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@Pwner said:

Are you talking about the thread about selling WHMCS? That deal never went thru and before we know all details about the almost deal there is hard to make a ruling when only one side has made their voice heard.

The last thing I read in that thread looks like there was a problem with english as second language.

• I try to be nice and save him some $$money$$ .

• @MikHo said:
    The last thing I read in that thread looks like there was a problem with english as second language.

My mistake then, I didn't notice the part about the deal not going through.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

I love LET, and thread derailing. :)

• @MikHo said:

Yes English is my second language

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited February 2015

@Radi is no longer FtpIt_Radi, all welcome Ftpit_Klown_Krusty.

Thanked by 2Radi TriDoxiuM
  • edited February 2015

Side Note on new administration: I ordered a while ago and submitted a ticket to have the pfSense ISO added to Solus. According to the invoice, this was after the new owner had taken over. This was for a 1G KVM.

Though they had some initial issues adding the ISO, they worked hard and got it working.

Proof: http://i.imgur.com/cxZyBhJ.png

Haven't had any downtime so far as well.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Alliteration doesn't work well with K's as K's are often associated with a super racist group who use K's in their "name"

• pbgben said: Alliteration doesn't work well with K's as K's are often associated with a super racist group who use K's in their "name"

The Krispy Kreme Kompany?

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited February 2015

Wikipedia said:

For the rapper formerly known as Krispy Kreme, see Froggy Fresh.

Now that's funny.