Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unmanaged XEN $33.5/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unmanaged XEN $33.5/year

jenokjenok Member, Host Rep
edited August 2012 in Offers

x256v2
CPU: 1 CPU (Fair Share)
HD: 10GB (Raid 10)
MEM: 256MB
SWAP: 128MB
Traffic: 250GB/month
1 IPv4
100mbps connection
IRC Allowed
Shoutcast Allowed
Game Server Allowed
Proxy/VPN Allowed
Unmanaged
Daily Backup: no
$33.5USD per year
Click here to order US Unmanaged x256
Click here to order UK Unmanaged x256

Others:
Webmin: free
directAdmin: $5.99 USD/month
cPanel(US Based VPS): $12.99 USD/month
cPanel(UK Based VPS): $10.99 USD/month
Webuzo: $2.5 USD/month

Payment Method: PayPal (We DO NOT accept unverified PayPal Account.)
Refund policies: 3 days money back guarantee and partial refund after 3 days.

XEN US Server location: Los Angeles, US(Test IP: 173.254.221.101)
XEN US Server location: London, UK(Test IP: 78.110.173.194)

Comments

• Test IP?

• Location and Test IP?

• Their VPS is really good with high uptime. I have one with them which has uptime larger than 60 days.

• Please update your offer to include Test ip/Test Download/Location information.

From Rules for Offers:
    Please be informative in your offers. Please list out basic specifications (amount of memory, storage space, monthly data/bandwidth and port speed), virtualization method (Xen, OpenVZ, KVM, etc), **** Data center location and a test IP**** would be ideal.

• jenokjenok Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2012

@Spencer said: Test IP?

Updated above

@TheHackBox said: Location and Test IP?

Updated above

@DNSbed said: Their VPS is really good with high uptime. I have one with them which has uptime larger than 60 days.

:)

@TheLinuxBug said: Please update your offer to include Test ip/Test Download/Location information.

From Rules for Offers:

Please be informative in your offers. Please list out basic specifications (amount of memory, storage space, monthly data/bandwidth and port speed), virtualization method (Xen, OpenVZ, KVM, etc), **** Data center location and a test IP**** would be ideal.

Forgot the bottom part of advertisment.

• TazTaz Member

Why cpanel is cheaper in uk than us?

@Taz_NinjaHawk said: Why cpanel is cheaper in uk than us?

UK provider where we hosted offer cheaper price than US provider. Simple as that.

• TazTaz Member

Are you reselling vps? Otherwise your comment did not make any sense to me.

@Taz_NinjaHawk said: Are you reselling vps? Otherwise your comment did not make any sense to me.

No, we own the server.

The US provider and UK provider are different provider and surely they have their own based price for any products.

You may say why not make it $10.99 or $12.99 for both. Well, we try to earn as low as possible to attract customer.

• TazTaz Member

Let me try to make sense.
    Your DC offers internal pricing, am I right?

@Taz_NinjaHawk said: Let me try to make sense.

Your DC offers internal pricing, am I right?

Yes

• Why can;t you just buy a license from the DC then assign it to the other VPS in the other country? There's no limitations, unless they're installing it for you.

• TazTaz Member

@eastonch said: There's no limitations,

Licenses are only valid for internal Ip not for external and per agreement I Bellevue, you can not resell it to third party besides your own network. Atleast this is what their sales told me last year.

edited August 2012

@eastonch said: Why can;t you just buy a license from the DC then assign it to the other VPS in the other country? There's no limitations, unless they're installing it for you.

It is internal license. You can get license from same DC, but it will be external license and a bit more expensive.

• IPv6 available? What about rDNS for IPv4/6?

@emilv said: IPv6 available? What about rDNS for IPv4/6?

IPv6 available for US based vps and rDNS available for both US and UK.