Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Add cpanel account to user
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Add cpanel account to user

Hello.
Just installed whmcs and i want to add an existing cpanel account to a user that registered to whmcs.
If he purchase thru whmcs the cpanel account will be automatically created and if he wont pay the account will be terminated. I want to add to his account a cpanel account that i have created manualy thru cpanel.

Am sure here will find the answer :)

Thank you guys!

Comments

• Simply add the order into his account as a pending order, fill in the values username etc, then mark as active.

Simple as that

• BuyAdsBuyAds Member
    edited February 2015

Hey nexmark thank you for the answer.
    What you mean with values? Where to fill them? There is a field for domain, user and password in the product but i think thats for the whmcs login?

• @BuyAds said:
    Hey nexmark thank you gor the answer.
    What you mean with values? Where to fill them? There is a field for domain, user and password in the product but i think thats for the whmcs login?

Is the customer's account registered in WHMCS yet?

• Yes.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

there is an import function in WHMCS to list/add already created cPanel accounts if I'm not mistaken.

Thanked by 1BuyAds
  • Got it its so simple lol. Thank you!

• wychwych Member
    edited February 2015

@MikHo said:
    there is an import function in WHMCS to list/add already created cPanel accounts if I'm not mistaken.

+1.

http://docs.whmcs.com/CPanel/WHM_Import