Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM Stock - Buffalo?? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM Stock - Buffalo??

Comments

• i wish i did 256

• doesbuyvmhavestock.com seems to be confused.

• BuyVM-128MB (-3 Available)

Sounds legit :P

• there are stocks availablee

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

@rds100 said: doesbuyvmhavestock.com seems to be confused.

yes, since buyvm has never stock, deloper didn't implement the routines for that :P

• @prometeus said: yes, since buyvm has never stock, deloper didn't implement the routines for that :P

Yes, buyvm stock is like the leap second ;-)

• Anyone experiencing problem with paypal?

The PayPal site is currently experiencing technical difficulties with our credit card processor. We are working to solve this problem as quickly as possible. If you would like to Send Money, please fund your payment with your PayPal balance, PayPal Credit or bank account. If you would like to use your credit card, please return to the PayPal website later to complete your transaction. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Looks like Aldryic was bored this morning so he decided to throw some stock out the window :P

Francisco

• AsadAsad Member

@Francisco said: Looks like Aldryic was bored drunk this morning so he decided to throw some stock out the window :P

@AsadHaider said: @Francisco said: Looks like Aldryic was bored drunk this morning so he decided to throw some stock out the window :P

You're confusing your words here. You shouldn't be concerned when pony has a rum n' coke in his hand. You should be scared when he hasn't had anything to drink at all.

Francisco

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • I thought this was done every friday

@jcaleb said: I thought this was done every friday

Usually, but i've been asking Aldryic to withhold stock so we can load both locations at once.

• He needed some loot for more rum

• So far so good. :D

• Anyone else got the chance to acquire some Justin Bieber tickets? ;-)

• @prometeus said: yes, since buyvm has never stock, deloper didn't implement the routines for that :P

Actually it's there, but I guess I missed a small part of it when I redid doesbuyvmhavestock.com >.>

• Just ordered another vps from BuyVM in San Jose.
    Still wondering, what is the difference between the San Jose and Buffalo?
    I'm from Indonesia, so, what's special of it? :)

• NickkNickk Member
    edited August 2012

@ErawanArifNugroho said: San Jose and Buffalo?

San Jose is in California, which is on the West coast of America. Buffalo (New York) is on the East coast of America. Basically just latency.

Thanked by 2klikli tux
    edited August 2012

@ErawanArifNugroho said: I'm from Indonesia, so, what's special of it? :)

Buffalo is on the other side of the USA. For you, San Jose would be better latency.

Francisco

Thanked by 1klikli
  • budingyunbudingyun Member
    edited August 2012

@ErawanArifNugroho said: Just ordered another vps from BuyVM in San Jose.

Still wondering, what is the difference between the San Jose and Buffalo?
    I'm from Indonesia, so, what's special of it? :)

I'm from Malaysia and latency from west coast of America is 2xxms and 3xx from European country. It's a bit high though because i'm using HSPA connection (up to 42mbps, faster than maximum 20mbps fiber connection provided here).

• @Francisco said: Buffalo is on the other side of the USA. For you, San Jose would be better latency.

Yep San Jose is way faster here too compared to Buffalo. I'm waiting for KVM though. I got a 128MB OpenVZ just to be a BuyVM customer :p

• budingyunbudingyun Member
    edited August 2012

@concerto49 said: Yep San Jose is way faster here too compared to Buffalo. I'm waiting for KVM though. I got a 128MB OpenVZ just to be a BuyVM customer :p

To get the first dibs? :p

• I have 3 BuyVMs :P

Me gusta.

• @budingyun said: To get the first dibs? :p

For bragging rights and the oh! feeling when someone says BuyVM has no stock. No, but in all seriousness - might use it as a webserver for static sites. I would have got the higher plans if there was VSwap.

• @ErawanArifNugroho said: I'm from Indonesia, so, what's special of it? :)

It's nearer to us

@concerto49 said: I would have got the higher plans if there was VSwap.

It's in the works.

We're working on a .32 beta as we speak. If it goes well, we'll start to slowly roll it out.

Francisco

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited August 2012

@Francisco: I demand a picture of a unicorn drawn by you.

Anyways, I gotta get back to configuring our switch in NY for now :)

Fran

• Wow, that's some details right there!

Good luck! @Francisco!