Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM Stock - Buffalo?? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM Stock - Buffalo??

Comments

• @Francisco Will you use the email in the client area or the vps control panel? I believe they can be different

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@bdtech said: @Francisco Will you use the email in the client area or the vps control panel? I believe they can be different

We'll likely hit both :)

@budingyun said: I'm registering an account already. I think LET member should have priority too.

The only priority is current clients over non clients.

I'll be submitting a listing for LEB most likely but I doubt we'll be able to beat the waiting list already in place :)

Francisco

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • budingyunbudingyun Member
    edited August 2012

Follow your update, i will.

• Good Padawan you are. ;)

• The force is strong with this one(BuyVm). :p

• Ride the Pony, Luke... ;)

• khhhrrrssskk... cssssss... hhhkrrssssk.. csssssss (imitating darth vader sounds)

• I'll be submitting a listing for LEB most likely but I doubt we'll be able to beat the waiting list already in place

Hi, I'm very interested in your services and already created an account on frantech this morning. Now I'm worried about the quote above; does this mean I will have no chance to get a vps from you because they are already sold out? :/
    EDIT: I see there are some in San Jose; but what about NYC? I think they are faste for me because I live in europe - aren't they?

• New York City Deployment will be Tuesday or Wednesday. Monday is for current clients. Also, they run out of stock fast so I don't know.

• Stock @ San Jose is going away very fast too. 128mb OpenVZ are already gone.

• flyfly Member

@concerto49 said: Stock @ San Jose is going away very fast too. 128mb OpenVZ are already gone.

uh

• It was Casualty Friday today.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Odd. Usually the 128 plan doesn't sell very fast.

Thanked by 2[Deleted User] lbft
  • I got 128mb earlier in the casualty friday. i was on the 2nd minute

• dang didnt realize stock for sj was coming out today

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • i was just lucky. i just out of nowhere thought of opening the buyvm irc, and saw they were about to release stock in few mins.

• hehe @jcaleb was there right when I got there.

• either way i scored a 256 which is what I wanted

I want to get a 128 and a 256 in NY when they come out

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Lol, I did.. But I didn't bother getting a VPS. I did check though, there was even stock for the 128's when I checked. Still couldnt find actual use for that.

• @HalfEatenPie said: hehe @jcaleb was there right when I got there.

Yeah... people are giving me no or false instructions there. It was tough competition I guess

• Hm there was false instructions?

• yeah... I asked if I will just click order from buyvm home, and I was told no and that Aldryic will handle them.

• @jcaleb: most of the people really don't know what they're saying haha. Although Aldryic did say earlier that he does all the Casualty Friday sales.

• Did this invitation to existing clients go out yet?

• Well, people who are active on their IRC knows. I don't know if they'll be sending out an e-mail but... yeah.

• @Pie yeah that was so vague. So I just click every minute and was rewarded by a 128mb =)

• Nice :D

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

What the heck am I going to do with another 256mb BuyVM vps? I'll think of something.

• Ordered San Jose Openvz 512mb, but can't pay because my current bank now offline for 1 hour for maintenance. (-_-)

• Is it really more Canadian IPs for the NY location? argghhhh