Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need shared hosting in The Netherlands
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need shared hosting in The Netherlands

I need shared hosting in The Netherlands.

cPanel + softaculous premium
reasonable generous bandwidth that I'll probably never use.
at least 5gb ssd storage
fast & responsive servers
yearly deal
known trustworthy host
unlimited domains (and everything that's usually unlimited)

some sort of automatic daily backup would be a huge plus.

I will be hosting ~20 small business sites.

I'll be signing up to the best candidate(s) first thing friday morning/early afternoon.

Thank you for reading.

Comments

• @ztec said:
    I need shared hosting in The Netherlands.

cPanel + softaculous premium
    reasonable generous bandwidth that I'll probably never use.
    at least 5gb ssd storage
    fast & responsive servers
    yearly deal
    known trustworthy host
    unlimited domains (and everything that's usually unlimited)

some sort of automatic daily backup would be a huge plus.

I will be hosting ~20 small business sites.

I'll be signing up to the best candidate(s) first thing friday morning/early afternoon.

Thank you for reading.

Not too sure, but does iniz still provide hosting from NL?

• Webfaction in the Netherlands is nice.

https://www.webfaction.com/features

• If it has to be cheap, you might give http://www.versio.nl/ a try. But they use DirectAdmin instead of cPanel.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    MikHo

Thanks for the mention, can't offer cPanel in the NL. Only VestaCP but the performance is blazing fast.
    And it's cheap.

• Sure! Colocrossing.com have some epic deals! Forget shared hosting... shudder

• Siteground.com, a little expensive but with fast servers, and very good support 24/7,

• siteground.com dedicated servers look nice :o Try one of those if they suit your needs

• You may have a look at our NL Shared plans with pure ssd and cpanel+softaculous over at http://www.towerhost.gr

*We are not offering lowend vps so I'm not sure If I'm allowed to post this.
    If I am violating the rules kindly excuse me and delete this.

• Why is shared hosting in The Netherlands so much more expensive than other locations? The shared hosting prices can't come near the price it takes for me to just start a droplet and put webuzo on it.

• The biggest cost for shared hosting providers is not server costs, but salaries for the employees. I guess salaries in the Netherlands + taxes cost a lot.

• @rds100 said:
    The biggest cost for shared hosting providers is not server costs, but salaries for the employees. I guess salaries in the Netherlands + taxes cost a lot.

Fair point. The Netherlands isn't cheap to live in.

• @ztec BuyShared in Luxembourg an option? Been a customer in Vegas location since launch and been really happy.

• @mikeyur said:
    ztec BuyShared in Luxembourg an option? Been a customer in Vegas location since launch and been really happy.

I got an account on their LU location. It's awesome. I only wish they had a node in every country in the world. That would make my life very easy.