Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1024MB KVM - 16 Cores - 10GB HD $6.95/mo - Extreme Power
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1024MB KVM - 16 Cores - 10GB HD $6.95/mo - Extreme Power

PhilNDPhilND Member
edited August 2012 in Offers

That's right.. we planned for KVM and we've delivered. Nodes are located in LA running on some pretty beast hardware. Yes disk is low but it's 6x450GB SAS so you get alot of iops out of this!

Node specs:
Dual AMD 2.1Ghz (32 Cores)
128GB RAM
6x450GB SAS RAID 10
1GBit port

16 Cores
1024MB RAM
10GB HD
500GB BW
Blazing fast SAS storage
1 IPv4 
Windows + Linux available 
Order https://nodedeploy.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=17
100mbit bw

With the dedicated ram, SAS disk drives and higher CPU availability, it makes this plan perfect for running minecraft servers.

What we plan on doing:
We plan to add 'slower' storage so you can get more storage capacity, 50 for $2.50 extra. This is a future development we'll likely roll out soon. So you'll have 10GB SAS w/ 50GB Sata raid 10 thoughts?

Comments

• Offer category please?
    And can you run Windows with 10GB of hard drive?

• @zhuanyi Accidently pressed enter.. getting used to this new laptop. :p

You can run windows w/ 10gb hd (2.6 remaining)

Phil

• Do you IP for ping/traceroute?

Thanked by 1TheHackBox
  • @Emilv sure, 142.4.49.106

Phil

• Thanks, as I suspected it's too far from Iceland. :(

17 177 ms 176 ms 177 ms 142-4-49-106.static.webnx.com [142.4.49.106]

if it were in London I would've bought it. :)

• @Emilv Ah sucks.. we'll keep our eyes peeled for a similar build in the UK ;)

• flyfly Member

16 cores?

• @Fly equal CPU share of course. But yes, qemu won't play nice with 32 :)

• DamianDamian Member
    edited August 2012

Opteron 6274?

• PhilNDPhilND Member
    edited August 2012

Actually:

AMD Opteron(TM) Processor 6272

• shunnyshunny Member
    edited August 2012

Do you offer Windows iso?

Oh wait, my bad didn't read carefully.
    Too excited after bronze medal win. XD

• @PhilND said: 1024GB RAM

?

• @shunny Yes we offer windows and we can add any ISO upon request

@eastonch Sorry, I meant 1024MB...

• flyfly Member

getting one now. i'll post a @serverbear benchmark when i get set up

• @PhilND said: AMD Opteron(TM) Processor 6272

Thems are 2.1ghz. Not like it makes much of a difference, though...

• @Damian Sorry about that, edited. They actually bench alot high than the 6274 at 2.2Ghz

• flyfly Member

why is the vnc yellow.

• @fly Sorry, what do you mean?

• SpencerSpencer Member
    edited August 2012

I would be leery of this, your other host deadpooled.
    http://nixhost.co.uk/

• @Spencer Just because I hire the ex owner of nixhost to manage the servers does not mean that I am in any way shape or form related.

• @PhilND said: @Spencer Just because I hire the ex owner of nixhost to manage the servers does not mean that I am in any way shape or form related.

Just seems odd how the paypal e-mail is exactly the same... And that the money is going to the server manager. Just sayin

Thanked by 1eastonch
  • @Spencer This reason for this being PayPal has permanently limited me, any new accounts, even verified with Bank accounts are limited almost instantly. There is not much else I can do that have the payments go into another PayPal account. Unfortunately Paypal is one of the biggest payment merchants so we can not in reality get rid of them.

• So hang on there.. @PhilND you're allowing, some guy who went bust... "NixHost" / deadpooled... control your cash? You've hired somebody to "manage" your servers, and take all the cash? What?! How are you even getting any cash, if your PP is perma limited?

• Oh, also @PhilND -- Why do you assume this is perfect for minecraft? MC Is max running at 2threads, so having 16 cores, is actually useless.

• @eastonch He is not managing finances nor did Nixhost go bust.

Money is transferred to my bank account via Bank Transfer.

As for minecraft. Plugins can be configured to run in seperate threads. Also being KVM ram is not oversold and due to the amount of cores the load on the server is greatly reduced.

• @PhilND said: This reason for this being PayPal has permanently limited me, any new accounts, even verified with Bank accounts are limited almost instantly. There is not much else I can do that have the payments go into another PayPal account. Unfortunately Paypal is one of the biggest payment merchants so we can not in reality get rid of them.

Why do yours get limited so fast and his doesn't? Doesn't make any sense.

Thanked by 1eastonch
  • @PhilND How are you bank transferring from paypal, it has to be in the same name as the owner, unless you're letting him zip it to his account then zip it to you.

You're technically avoiding a limitation from PayPal by doing this.

So whats the story on NixHost? It 404'd right? DeadPoold.. etc.

Minecraft... -- Plugins can, but they can't use any mor ethan the wrapper allows, which to my knowledge, unless you can prove my wrong, is (2) threads. So where you're getting the "16 cores == WIN!" is beyond me.

• @Spencer I was banned from eBay as my account was related to that of a banned User apparently. eBay being related to paypal, my paypal account also got suspended. I contacted paypal and they said because I made several accounts after being limited I am now permently banned. Now all my accounts are limited within 24 hours.

• So.. what you're telling us.. Is that you're permabanned from PP because you're an idiot, and that you're letting a DP'd host take all your finances.

Wow. I'd never trust anybody like that over the internet, I once trusted somebody with $1500 because of a PP personal problem I had. But seriously.. Letting somebody hold all the income... Especially with his reputation?

Why don't you become a buisness, and create a buisness account, it's not technically your name if there's a legal entity.

• @eastonch No I am not. Accepting payments for someone else is not against the rules.

As for nixhost. As I have been told all clients were given plenty of time to download any data. They was all given warnings that the company was shut down.

Now can we please get back on topic. I do not appreciate your attempt at trashing my sales. If you wish to discuss the nixhost matter further just drop a ticket and I will assign it to him.