Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Lowend design <50$ btw
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Lowend design <50$ btw

TazTaz Member
edited August 2012 in General

Hey guys,
Since almost anything is possible here at LET,
I am looking for a really cheap yet good webdesign (Classic WHT styled request).
Not looking for something fancy, but a nice clean design. 2 pages at most. Lorem ipsum is fine :) psd not needed, how ever, want something unique and that will not be sold or offered anywhere else.

Now my budget <$50. Paid via paypal or any other widely accepted methods including Ca$H payment.

Hope some one can help me out :)

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

If you find someone willing to do cheap and simple designs, let me know.. Have so many projects that require websites right now.. :D

• Dont get the part of

@NinjaHawk said: I am looking for a really cheap yet good webdesign (Classic WHT styled request)

Explain me that :D

• Expand: If you find someone willing to do cheap and simple designs, let me know.. Have so many projects that require websites right now.. :D

Send me a pm with info about what you need :D

• TazTaz Member

@matip07 I want a vps with 1TB disk space, 100TB bandwidth , Class C ip . But I don't want to to pay anything more than 5$/mo. :P

• Simple and nice design - prgmr.com :) Steal the idea from there.

Thanked by 1Inglar
  • @NinjaHawk , Besides that xD

Now really dont geet why you want a webdesign like WHT :S

or waht do you mean?

• TazTaz Member

@rds100 said: Simple and nice design - prgmr.com :) Steal the idea from there.

That was actually subigos idea.

• TazTaz Member

@martip07 no no no. I do not want WHT design. My request was similar to what you see over at wht.

I want (well actually need, not demand) a nice simple, yet nice ,bold and creative design. HTML5. No php/asp/wp/joomla/blahblah.

• I can do something for 20 or 30 dollars, but tell me you need it as soon as possible?

• TazTaz Member

Not gonna rush, but aint gonna wait till I get married and become grandpa :P

• lol ....

• sure ninja, what do you need?

• Pics of semi nude girl holding the price tag for each vps

Thanked by 1eastonch
  • TazTaz Member

I was thinking more about pies and vps.

• @cosmicgate said: Pics of semi nude girl holding the price tag for each vps

@NinjaHawk said: I was thinking more about pies and vps.

I'm not getting out of the pie dish for you (if you know what I'm saying).

• Check out Theme Forest, they got some decent templates from $10+ upwards.

• Lol @ half naked halfeatenpie

• TazTaz Member

Nahh thank you. I have used and still using TF. I just couldn't find anything close to my need or requirement TBH.

• telephonetelephone Member
    edited August 2012

@NinjaHawk said: Nahh thank you. I have used and still using TF. I just couldn't find anything close to my need or requirement TBH.

Follow Dr. Frankenstein's lead and take pieces from different themes/people.
    (Take elements you like from one theme and combine into another).

• Try contacting VersoBit,

[email protected] - I'm sure he can do you a good deal :)