Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NexHost - Web Hosting - CloudLinux | Softaculous | Litespeed | DDoS Protected
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NexHost - Web Hosting - CloudLinux | Softaculous | Litespeed | DDoS Protected

nexmarknexmark Member
edited January 2015 in Offers

Aloha LET, Come checkout our Web Hosting Packages...

Hosting Features:

Layer 4-7 DDoS Protection

DNS Clustering, HW RAID Protected Storage

Free Dedicated IP (On Request)

CloudLinux Server

Litespeed Web Server

Softaculous Script Auto Installer

ClamAV Virus Scanner

cPanel Control Panel

E-Mail/FTP/File Manager

99.99% SLA Guarentee

Free CDN (Wordpress)

Free Daily Backups

Test IP: 107.191.112.2

Pingdom

Terms Of Service/AUP

Our Website

All orders are provisioned instantly after MaxMind verification pass

Annually Specials

Yearly Offer 1 ($6.00 /Year)

HW RAID Protected Disk Space: 2GB

Monthly Bandwidth: 100GB

DDoS Protected

cPanel, Softaculous

Unlimited MySql, Email, FTP

Free Dedicated IP (Justification required)

Order Now

Yearly Offer 2 ($10.00 /Year)

HW RAID Protected Disk Space: 5GB

Monthly Bandwidth: 300GB

DDoS Protected

cPanel, Softaculous

Order Now

Monthly Packages

Great Value ($2 /Month)

HW RAID Protected Disk Space: 3GB

Monthly Bandwidth: 10GB

DDoS Protected

cPanel, Softaculous

Order Now

For custom quotes/reseller contact [email protected]

Comments

• DillybobDillybob Member
    edited January 2015

Edit: Nevermind, I was looking at /clients and thought that was your website design template, my bad lol.

Edit2: Damn your main site does look pretty slick, not gonna lie.

Thanked by 1nexmark
  • StacyStacy Member
    edited January 2015

@Dillybob said:
    Edit: Nevermind, I was looking at /clients and thought that was your website design template, my bad lol.

Edit2: Damn your main site does look pretty slick, not gonna lie.

I agree. Main page looks awesome but /clients/ would look really pretty if it was integrated with the theme used on the main page.

--

@nexmark just curious what CPU does the webhosing server use?

• nexmarknexmark Member
    edited January 2015

@Stacy said:
    nexmark just curious what CPU does the webhosing server use?

Dual L5420's

And the site, it's still being worked on :)

• @nexmark I think the $3-5/mo plans are against the shared offer rules, unless they're reseller plans.

On another note: Been really happy with my NexHost box in Seattle :)

• @mikeyur said:
    nexmark I think the $3-5/mo plans are against the shared offer rules, unless they're reseller plans.

On another note: Been really happy with my NexHost box in Seattle :)

Ah, Thanks just verified the LET Rules, and I've removed the additional packages that do not fit the rules.

edited January 2015

Stacy said: I agree. Main page looks awesome but /clients/ would look really pretty if it was integrated with the theme used on the main page.

Yeah I originally wrote:
    "Are you working on a website design template right?"

But then I edited it out, I didn't want to sound like a dick. But then I was only looking at /clients/ and honestly, that threw me away. I left the site because I was like 'Meh, if the owner isn't going to take time to atleast do some type of custom editry with their billing panel, I'm, not interested.'

That's how I feel anyway, but then when I looked at their main site I was blown away and would look for reviews, etc and get a feel if I would buy from them or not. Food for though.

Edit: I'm not saying that your website has to LOOK AMAZING, but I do believe the owner should invest atleast some time into customizing it. For example, if you think of ramnode, or whatever, their design just pops in your head. Same for ipxcore, datashack, BuyVM.

Now, let's talk about BuyVM. There template isn't that 'polished', but you know what? I would still buy from them. It just shows that they atleast tried and that is all it takes to be honest. Plus, while looking at reviews, and seeing @Francisco's post history, etc you get a feel he's in it for the long run and serious about it.

But, in any event. I do ask @nexmark, if he could spice up the /clients/, as I believe that page is a bottlekneck as compared to your main sites' design (if that makes sense). Especially if that is the first page you linked to, in your advertising topic. I immediately saw the default template, and left. I, gave it another chance and looked at your main site, but 95% of others won't and just leave. (My opinion anyway)

• @Dillybob said:
    But, in any event. I do ask nexmark, if he could spice up the /clients/, as I believe that page is a bottlekneck as compared to your main sites' design (if that makes sense). Especially if that is the first page you linked to, in your advertising topic. I immediately saw the default template, and left. I, gave it another chance and looked at your main site, but 95% of others won't and just leave. (My opinion anyway)

Essentially what you're saying is that he should spend more time on his website rather than the hundred other things he does (maintaining nodes, ensuring quality of service)?

Kinda conflicted if you ask me.

edited January 2015

0xdragon said: Essentially what you're saying is that he should spend more time on his website rather than the hundred other things he does (maintaining nodes, ensuring quality of service)?

Kinda conflicted if you ask me.

Well, I'm just trying to be blunt and honest. I come off like that because I care for this guy, not putting him down whatsoever. All I'm saying is, as a general consumer. When seeing a design like this for the billing panel:

It doesn't catch me whatsoever, and I just leave the site and forget about them. That's the cold hard truth. That's my 'first impression' experience, if you will. Maybe I should of viewed his main site first, and I wouldn't even have this opinion.

Edit: Maybe I'm a bit picky. Just take my post with a grain salt, didn't mean to come off as to judgmental, I just think the billing panel design can be so much better, that's all. Sorry.

Thanked by 10xdragon