Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS to GIVE
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS to GIVE

steliyansteliyan Member
edited October 2011 in Offers

Hello friends!
I have 3 VPS to give. I don't want to lose these great offers but I have bought new dedicated server here in Europe and those fine VPS are not necessary now. So, excuse my poor English and read the offer:
I want to give these VPS to someone who will use them for his needs. So, here is the information about the deal:

1. VPS in USA with RockstarVPS, 10GB HDD, 512MB RAM, 3IP v4, 1TB bandwidth = $5/month

2. VPS in USA with RockstarVPS, 25GB HDD, 512MB RAM, 1IP v4, 1TB bandwidth = $2.5/month

3. VPS in UK with BHost, it's parameters are negotiable, now is GOLD + 3IP, and there is 24% discount + VAT removed.
    GOLD Package = 35GB HDD, 1596MB RAM/2048RAM Burst, 2TB Bandwidth, 3IP v4 = standard price= £ 10.68

So, I don't want to make profit, just to change ownership.
Uptime for those deals are as follows:

1. Six months till now.
  2. Tree months till now.
  3. Four months till now.

So, does someone wants to take care about these boxes? Ot just shut them out?

Thanked by 1Asim

Comments

• Just to clarify, those providers will allow you to transfer accounts, right? For some providers, that's a big nono.

Thanked by 1Asim
  • I'd like to hear more about no. 3. if that's possible.

• No. 3 is witt BHost.uk. I have used LEB promo for 24% discount and because I'm EU VAT registered - there is no VAT. Now the BOX is working with 12 websites, performs well and there is no problems and downtimes. I don't want to make profit, just want to "give" them to the right person which will use them. BHost is £ 9.04/month with 6Ips.

• I see, but what's the spec? I can see a 512MB one costing £3.68, am I correct to assume it's this one + 5 additional IPs?

• steliyansteliyan Member
    edited October 2011

Nope. The GOLD package is with 1500MB RAM + Burst. 35GB HDD and 3IP dedicated. I have 3 extra IP's on account. As you see - you may pay £3.68 for the lowest package and you will receive all my discounts.

• Hi,

I'll take any of them for testing purposes.

• kiloservekiloserve Member
    edited October 2011

steliyan said: VPS in USA with RockstarVPS, 10GB HDD, 512MB RAM, 3IP v4, 1TB bandwidth = $5/month

Hello steliyan

I'd like to get the #1 or #2 VPS if nobody else has asked.

Please send me a PM with what I need to do.

Thankyou.

• So, lxape & kiloserve, do you want to share 1 managing account for these VPS?

• kiloservekiloserve Member
    edited October 2011

Thankyou Steliyan

I do not mind sharing my VPS control panel. We will not be keeping any confidential, mission critical or user information on this VPS. The VPS will be used as my own test server for low end application testing for the next year or so.

Feel free to PM if you have require any detailed information or you can email me directly at abuse @ my username.com

Thankyou for the generous offer.