Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking to acquire KS1 or KS2 in BHS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking to acquire KS1 or KS2 in BHS

nexmarknexmark Member
edited January 2015 in Requests

First things first; are kimsufi servers transferable?

Back on topic: i'm looking to purchase a KS1 or a KS2 in BHS, hit me up with offers

Comments

• answer for number 1) No. they aren't

• @AutoSnipe said:
    answer for number 1) No. they aren't

Darn, I guess i'll buy it myself then

• @AutoSnipe said:
    answer for number 1) No. they aren't

I thought they was? lots of people transferring them..?

• Last i saw they still weren't @MSPNick, i may have to check with them, as i have a KS1 in BHS that i'm looking at letting lapse soon.

• @AutoSnipe said:
    Last i saw they still weren't MSPNick, i may have to check with them, as i have a KS1 in BHS that i'm looking at letting lapse soon.

Please let me know - would be interested to know.

• Can't find any option to transfer a server to someone else at the control panel.

• @joodle said:
    Can't find any option to transfer a server to someone else at the control panel.

Was sure you need to open up a ticket with sales?

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

I suggest you call them to be sure.

• @MSPNick said:
    Was sure you need to open up a ticket with sales?

First time hear about sales for kimsufi.

• They're non-transferable.

• If you have old KS in -OVH handle (CA), it should be able to transfer. Also, you will have OVH class service not KS class :)

• I wish you luck in acquiring a KS1 in BHS. I waited a LONG time to find one available. It was almost a year i think, but i was probably just unlucky.