Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need someone to setup low-cost VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need someone to setup low-cost VPS

We need to set-up many low-cost VPS (different countries, different hosters is not a problem).

We need someone to choose the cheapest VPS providers, create the VPS, install a SSH public key and supply us the IP address.

Ideally the best would be to communicate using Jabber/GoogleTalk.

We could pay you $1 for each setup and running VPS (the hoster VPS charge is not counted on the work).

Has someone an idea of where to find someone doing it?

In another post some user told it's easy to do, but didn't find anything

Thanks everyone in advance for their help.

Comments

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

If many means hundreds, contact me.

• I can do this, and discount if its more than 50

• Sent you a message

• Sent you a message!

• Nyr is trusted here you can go with him.

Thanked by 1Nyr
  • @marcolino said:
    We need to set-up many low-cost VPS (different countries, different hosters is not a problem).

We need someone to choose the cheapest VPS providers, create the VPS, install a SSH public key and supply us the IP address.

Ideally the best would be to communicate using Jabber/GoogleTalk.

We could pay you $1 for each setup and running VPS (the hoster VPS charge is not counted on the work).

Has someone an idea of where to find someone doing it?

In another post some user told it's easy to do, but didn't find anything

Thanks everyone in advance for their help.

I can do it...!!! I will PM you within a minute

• said: We need someone to choose the cheapest VPS providers, create the VPS, install a SSH public key and supply us the IP address.

it would be good if you can also let everyone know

1. your vps budget so that they know who to go for

2. how you prefer to obtain the vps, either you pay or your candidate pays on behalf

3. how you will pay the candidate, advance or post delivery

4. payment method

so that you can have choice of more possible candidates

Thanked by 1Maximum_VPS
  • @century1stop said:
    so that you can have choice of more possible candidates

I wouldn't get you to pay for them. I'd keep that side with him. Just do the work... Safer.

• Hello,

I can setup many http://BudgetVZ.com servers for you if you wish. They are yearly plans but for bulk numbers I could speak to Ryan for sem-anual/quarterly prices. All plans are in Atlanta.

I can setup free of charge. Any more questions PM me or send a ticket on https://evobilling.com with the title of "for tom".

Thanks,

Tom

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited January 2015

He asked for a bunch of locations. [so sadly I can't offer him anything either, We only have five.]

• @GoodHosting said:
    He asked for a bunch of locations. [so sadly I can't offer him anything either, We only have five.]

If he can live with NAT IPv4 and dedicated IPv6 then I could assist with http://megavz.com too. There is 6 locations 4US, 2EU. I can also get a Canada location